WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Come to me bitches. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Come to me my bitches. . . NOW, give me, or my dog JohnnyK a blowjob! Oh, and you, fetch me Diznuts, Maxpower, Gehtfuct, ChileanFuckFace, and Gehtfuct. I want them to see me in my time of power. . . :thumbsup:

ferengi

Yay fire!
I'll translate what everyone's saying into a language you can understand, cheese:

LEik omffg d00d fukken stfu bitch lol!11

Easty

Click click boom
time of power? what power? i laugh at your pathetic rep!!!! :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mmm...cheese said:
Come to me my bitches. . . NOW, give me, or my dog JohnnyK a blowjob! Oh, and you, fetch me Diznuts, Maxpower, Gehtfuct, ChileanFuckFace, and Gehtfuct. I want them to see me in my time of power. . . :thumbsup:
Ok. someone just got his cherry popped. Tell us all about it. wuz she haaawt?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
well this thread was useful. thanks for another great sure-sign of your idiocy mmm...cheese. this thread represents why God created helmets and short buses.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
LiberatioN said:
well this thread was useful. thanks for another great sure-sign of your idiocy mmm...cheese. this thread represents why God created helmets and short buses.
And poison berries.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Nymphchick said:
ummmm cheese, your on the crack me thinks. your time of power? pfft what power?
I think he masturbated for the first time or something, that's where his 'power' comes from. :happysad:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Power Puff GRRLS Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.