WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Come to my party. . .

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,240
0
0
#1
COME TO THE PARTY! My birthday party that is. . . There will be food drinks, and even games with prizes! So come one come all to my PERFECT birthday bash.

@ 2:00 today (may 24)
 
10,772
55
253
#2
Umm. You didn't mention beer.

Or liquor.

Or sex with strange women.

Or strippers.

Or drugs.

Why the hell would I want to go to your party?
 
507
7
82
#3
Sounds like a kiddie party to me... I dunno, can't have any fun with kiddies. I'll go if everyone else does. We can make our own fun :)
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,993
1,401
487
#4
And where will this party be? I'm with Havok on this one; It sounds like your party will suck. ;)
 
3,050
0
0
#5
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo will there be clowns and balloon animals? i am so in! i come with my own booze so now worries there. when mom asks who i am just say i'm a sex ed teacher at school :D
 

butch

Fresh Meat
3
0
0
#11
mmm...cheese said:
COME TO THE PARTY! My birthday party that is. . . There will be food drinks, and even games with prizes! So come one come all to my PERFECT birthday bash.

@ 2:00 today (may 24)
HAHAHAHAHAHA friendless!!!!!
go find some friends, fucker
then maybe ill come to your lame ass party
 
2,489
332
327
#12
butch said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA friendless!!!!!
go find some friends, fucker
then maybe ill come to your lame ass party

BANBANBANBANBANBAN! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Or take it to the B&T. it helps to read the rules.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,993
1,401
487
#14
butch said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA friendless!!!!!
go find some friends, fucker
then maybe ill come to your lame ass party
Hi, noob, we don't flame in this forum. Also, he was joking. (obviously) :rolleyes:
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#16
I thought the fact that it was a joke was blatantly obvious, I guess not...
 

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,240
0
0
#18
I told you this party would pawn! :thumbsup: :cool:
There's everything, beer, a stripper, etc. . . and I didn't pay for any of it! WOOT!!! :rotflmao:
 

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
6,696
2,615
287
#19
mmm...cheese said:
I told you this party would pawn! :thumbsup: :cool:
There's everything, beer, a stripper, etc. . . and I didn't pay for any of it! WOOT!!! :rotflmao:

*parteeey* can't you have a costume party so woman can dress real slutty :D and then we drink and have fun and have e really big sex orgie. I call for the master bedroom!
 
#20
Stardust said:
*parteeey* can't you have a costume party so woman can dress real slutty :D and then we drink and have fun and have e really big sex orgie. I call for the master bedroom!
Where the fuck is all this at?