WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Commision

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Damn I hate people who get paid on commision cause all they do is follow you around asking if you need help. Exp: Cars salesmen

Then again I'd hate that kind of job cause im to lazy to ask people if they need help every minute.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
i get paid on commision. if they are followoing you around, they dont make much money and really need a sale. buy them a coffee.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
The ones tht just follow you around are senseless bastards who should become sand jockeys instead. Those fuckin bitches. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yea I have to agree with you. Cause thats what happend when I was shopping at this clothing store today. Man it would have been a good idea to ask her out if she wanted some coffee she was fine ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
see ya missed yo shot pimp!
go back, she might be new and stuff. buy a fatty rig from her over dinner of salami.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
i hate emoticons you dorks cant you type?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
hey, fuck you man!! stupid :pimp:

haha damn right, what you talkin bout willis?

LOL

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
emotocon abuser! dont you know how many bytes died to make that single emotocon? murderer. i have nothing more to say to you.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
yeah you bitch, be nice to those fuckin emoticons, stop pimping them!!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ummmmmmmm

you are confusing me!

make the bad man stop!

Jeranamo

Tenderony
hmm, my dad works for a loan brokerage and he is 100% commisioned. Just because someone is commisioned doesn't mean they can be lazy asses and do nothing. If people do decide to do this, thye don't make money. Now my dad works his ass off at work and I can tell because he gets stressed out with it. The whole reason loan brokerages let their employees be commisioned in the first place is because when there are slow times that not many want/need a loan or to refinance, it allows the employees to keep their jobs. Please don't be a dumbass and think that people who are commisioned can be lazy. :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

tharuz

Bringer of Order
yeah!

there are lazy people everywhere, but that depends on the person, not their line of work

I hate it when u walk into a furniture store and they follow u around and when u stop to look at something, they pounce and give u all the facts on that piece. If I want ur help, I'll ASK for it. Until then, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!