WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Common Sense

Stot

Banned - What an Asshat!
oh dear another swiis dumb arse with nothing to say ooooooooooooooohhh i'm tired:)

Stot

Banned - What an Asshat!
kool a guy with a brain...... well fuck me how long did that take ty skippy u obviously go outside ur front door once a week:)))

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Stot said:
kool a guy with a brain...... well fuck me how long did that take ty skippy u obviously go outside ur front door once a week:)))
Care to translate that into something legible? I have no idea what you actually said.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Toti2 said:
kool a guy with a brain...... well fuck me how long did that take ty skippy u obviously go outside ur front door once a week))
Why do you keep spewing incoherent drivel? Christ, Toti was a better poster than you.

Stot

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok wosh monkey if ur tired of my dribble dont read it!!!!!
n go n take a look outside ur front door 4 once

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Stot said:
ok wosh monkey if ur tired of my dribble dont read it!!!!!
n go n take a look outside ur front door 4 once
You know, you claim to be smarter than all of us yet you can't even type in proper English (which is odd since you actually claim to BE English) and you've also used the "look outside your front door" insult twice in the same thread.

Neither of those things make you look terribly bright.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Stot said:
oh dear another swiis dumb arse with nothing to say ooooooooooooooohhh i'm tired:)
Actually, he's from Ohio. Nice try though.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
hahahaha....

omg i m smrtr ten u! i cnt tpe 4 sht bt i stlllll bettr! i mk dum threds bt dat dun mk me dum!

Stot

Banned - What an Asshat!
CatchTheWind said:
hahahaha....

omg i m smrtr ten u! i cnt tpe 4 sht bt i stlllll bettr! i mk dum threds bt dat dun mk me dum!
lmao, cant any1 come up with somethin more original than just bitchin about the way i type? Or does nobody actually have anythin witty to say?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Stot said:
What's so common about sense?
I see right where this thread is going! If you have to ask then you prolly haven't any?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Stot said:
What's so common about sense?
You need to read this. >>Genius<< I'm also becoming bored with your thread crapping and pointless posts. I'm going to give you the benifit of being new, and give you the chance to conform. If you cannot, and do not read and/or understand the simple site rules, we shall all see how your '12ish' skills survive in the Cock Farm. Final warning junior. Wise up.

Stot said:
why do you keep acting like england is the best country out there?

answer please, no stupid comments.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Stot said:

If your going to make a tard-worthy thread so you can flame people, do it in B&T, duh.

And brainstorm some better material, the well has run dry.