WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Communism

3,559
2
0
#1
In this thread I will address to you sheep what Communism is. Most Americans don't even know what Communism is really about so I'll try to explain to you, that don't know, what Communism is about. Now, Communism is about equality. A classless society where everyone is payed the same wage by the government. Everyone is payed the same because everyone contributes to society in some way. If you think it only works on paper, you're an idiot. Because Communism has never been tried before. USSR, China, Cuba were all fascist. Lennin was a Communist, he just had things wrong. Because Communism will only work as a democraticly run society. Because in a dictatorship one person controls everything, while in democracy everyone runs the nation. It would be like the U.S. government, just no corruption. People wouldn't be swayed by big business because there would be no big business. And don't say "People won't go to college, there's no money involved so I see no reason to better the world by going to college because I'm a greedy capitalist pig," People will go to college if you tell them at an early age they'd be helping the nation and society, because they would be. No I am not a Maoist, because Maoists are fucking idiots, they think all sex is rape. That is as retarded as neo-conservatives. I'm a Marxist, because Marx had it right. Read the Communist Manifesto before you bash Communism you tards.
 
2,489
332
327
#2
Yes, i never understood why everyone hated communism. It's a great idea. But power hungry assholes screw it up, and because of that, there has never been a truely communist society. Looks good on paper, but human = too greedy :thumbsdn:
 
3,559
2
0
#3
dull_bullet said:
Yes, i never understood why everyone hated communism. It's a great idea. But power hungry assholes screw it up, and because of that, there has never been a truely communist society. Looks good on paper, but human = too greedy :thumbsdn:
As I said before it can only work as a democracy. If a few people can be selfless so can the masses, they'd just need some education.
 
1,723
90
112
#4
What people don't realize is that you can change human nature, communism does work, and that communist aren't the enemy of democratic nations.
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#5
Sir I have a question!

Would there still be beer and other entertainment products that we bored civilian people could consume?

If so, then who would produce them.. The Government? Like, cola, beer, computers and everything would all be runned by the government instead of private companies? And then the profits would be re-invested in the society (hospitals, education, roads) instead of distributed to the share holders and CEOs?

Could you choose your own job or would you be forced into one?
If you can choose your own job, and everyone makes the same salary, then who would pick the shitty jobs, like dentist, or garbage picker? Wouldn't everyone want the easiest job, or the job that they think would be the coolest, and not the ones that are harder/more boring?

So everyone would do the same salary... What kind of buying power would you have? Everyone would be middle-class?

Would there be restaurants? If so, those who work at the dish would make the same salary than those who give you heart surgery? Would that make sense?

Would there be artists? If your dream is to make music, can you choose that "job" ? So if you sell music, you're considered an industry? So if people like your music, and you sell a million albums, all the profits go to the government and then they pay you the same salary everyone gets?
What if you're a musician, and you make an album, but it's crappy and no one likes it? You don't sell a single album, but you still get payed the same salary? Man, I could do that, make shitty albums with no effort and get payed a full year salary. woofuckinghoo.
 
3,559
2
0
#6
RageAgainst said:
Would there still be beer and other entertainment products that we bored civilian people could consume?
Yes, the government would produce it, distribute it, etc.
If so, then who would produce them.. The Government? Like, cola, beer, computers and everything would all be runned by the government instead of private companies? And then the profits would be re-invested in the society (hospitals, education, roads) instead of distributed to the share holders and CEOs?
Sounds perfect does it not?
Could you choose your own job or would you be forced into one?
If you can choose your own job, and everyone makes the same salary, then who would pick the shitty jobs, like dentist, or garbage picker? Wouldn't everyone want the easiest job, or the job that they think would be the coolest, and not the ones that are harder/more boring?
I think that after the children go through high school and college they would do a test, whatever they score highest on they work as. If they turn out to be shitty at that, they work through the list. This isn't like the job tests they have in the 8th grade. They would be conducted after you have been educated, and college would be mandatory, as it should be. And the people with the lowest intelligence level get the jobs such as janitor, and other jobs you may consider to be insignificant.
So everyone would do the same salary... What kind of buying power would you have? Everyone would be middle-class?
The point of Communism is to create a classless society.....
Would there be restaurants? If so, those who work at the dish would make the same salary than those who give you heart surgery? Would that make sense?
We all contribute to soceity in some way, and as I described above the stupidest would get the jobs such as janitor.
Would there be artists? If your dream is to make music, can you choose that "job" ? So if you sell music, you're considered an industry? So if people like your music, and you sell a million albums, all the profits go to the government and then they pay you the same salary everyone gets?
What if you're a musician, and you make an album, but it's crappy and no one likes it? You don't sell a single album, but you still get payed the same salary? Man, I could do that, make shitty albums with no effort and get payed a full year salary. woofuckinghoo.
There would be artists, sure. They won't get paid for entertaining others, they can do it in their free time. And if they do make any money they can, and will, send it to the government. If they do not they will be hunted down and imprisoned. Of course there would need to be irrefutalbe evidence to prove that said person actually is stealing from the government.
 

RetArt

A Rampant Vagitarian
1,025
0
0
#7
well..

This kind of society can only be founded by the smartes minds. College students or whatnot. Once they get into the business world, their ideals break and crumble, materia is so much more fun. The poor and the stupid really like this as they see it as an opportunity to ride on the smart... They can make money without doing nothing. The lazys heaven. Soon there will be greed, grudge and whatnot. The smart see themselves as doing more to the society, yet having the same as the lazy ones. That is unfair.

In theory it might work. The "need to know" is a powerful motivator and it is innate.. Still there would have to be some "higher decision maker", on foreign trade and all that, it cant all be voted for because votes can lead to dividing the country ->civil wars and whatnot.'

It sounds great but it cant be founded by a boom, I mean people need a transition era, kinda what Lenin thought... The Soviet empire was just a transition stage..

People are greedy.
People are selfish.
People are materialstic.
People are introverts.
I can not work.
It would be great though.
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
262
302
#8
I hate to agree with RetArt, but when push comes to shove, people cannot seem to overcome greed. Sure, A Person, can. But people as a whole cannot, there will always be scheming powerhungry guys with some persuasive abilities to take advantage. Plus, those currently enjoying the system would absolutely, without doubt, actively work against any such system actually working. I truely believe those in power, especially in the USA, would rather nuke the USA off the map themselves, than see such a system in place.

I also agree, that it would be nice. It could be like Star Trek. It would rock.
 
3,559
2
0
#9
JLXC said:
I hate to agree with RetArt, but when push comes to shove, people cannot seem to overcome greed. Sure, A Person, can. But people as a whole cannot, there will always be scheming powerhungry guys with some persuasive abilities to take advantage. Plus, those currently enjoying the system would absolutely, without doubt, actively work against any such system actually working. I truely believe those in power, especially in the USA, would rather nuke the USA off the map themselves, than see such a system in place.

I also agree, that it would be nice. It could be like Star Trek. It would rock.
Of course we need to kill the beast that would end such things. Slit it's throat while it is busy with the Iraq war. While the insurgents in Iraq attack America's troops, you kill the beast while it is occupied. The Soviet Union was a powerful empire and could have lasted if it was not for the American government. And all these problems you come up with could easily be solved. A civil war, you crush the rebellion, and the only rebels would be the former rich and powerful. A very small minority and would easily be crushed. You must always think of the solutions to these "problems".
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#10
The problem is if you have a passion for something, say music, or electronics; you may not be able to peruse it.
We as Americans know that it's drive and passion that breeds innovation. Many a great invention or intellectual product has been given to society by those who were mediocre in standard curricular testing. It doesn’t necessarily take aptitude, to make a success. But often just a fresh thinking mind, or the occasional brainstorm of someone motivated by passion.
Hats off to the government placing the future inventor of the cure for cancer, into a middle management position at a company that produces cardboard boxes.

Freedom to choose your own destiny is precious.
 
3,559
2
0
#11
MaxPower said:
The problem is if you have a passion for something, say music, or electronics; you may not be able to peruse it.
We as Americans know that it's drive and passion that breeds innovation. Many a great invention or intellectual product has been given to society by those who were mediocre in standard curricular testing. It doesn’t necessarily take aptitude, to make a success. But often just a fresh thinking mind, or the occasional brainstorm of someone motivated by passion.
Hats off to the government placing the future inventor of the cure for cancer, into a middle management position at a company that produces cardboard boxes.

Freedom to choose your own destiny is precious.
I highly doubt that someone that could cure cancer would score as an idiot. :rolleyes:
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#12
I Hate The FCC said:
I highly doubt that someone that could cure cancer would score as an idiot. :rolleyes:
there are some geniuses out there however they have learning disorders and cant seem to concentrate on a test, or are dyslexic and read things backwards. that doesnt mean they are stupid. there are also absolutely insane people that have abnormally high iq's but cant do things like be a surgeon, or a teacher because well... they are crazy

so you're wrong again, just like you have been this whole thread. end it now :gun:
 
3,559
2
0
#13
icka said:
there are some geniuses out there however they have learning disorders and cant seem to concentrate on a test, or are dyslexic and read things backwards. that doesnt mean they are stupid. there are also absolutely insane people that have abnormally high iq's but cant do things like be a surgeon, or a teacher because well... they are crazy

so you're wrong again, just like you have been this whole thread. end it now :gun:
Ha, I've been wrong this whole thread? :lol: Okay, sheep go buy some more shit while you geht stepped on by the rich. What a great system Capitalism is. :thumbsup: And if they're insane they're not going to invent anything, neither are dyslexic people. If you have a learning disorder you must not be that smart!
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#14
I Hate The FCC said:
Ha, I've been wrong this whole thread? :lol: Okay, sheep go buy some more shit while you geht stepped on by the rich. What a great system Capitalism is. :thumbsup: And if they're insane they're not going to invent anything, neither are dyslexic people. If you have a learning disorder you must not be that smart!
your idiocy just shined through like a shooting star!

/me claps for IHTFCC!

you deserve one of those wil star stickers!
 
3,559
2
0
#15
icka said:
your idiocy just shined through like a shooting star!

/me claps for IHTFCC!

you deserve one of those wil star stickers!
:rotflmao: If anyone's idiocy has shown it's yours. Show me how I am wrong, you must have evidence of my idiocy. Unless you're just a sheep, which you most likely are. Now go back to cybering with little boys, you have no place here.
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#16
I Hate The FCC said:
:rotflmao: If anyone's idiocy has shown it's yours. Show me how I am wrong, you must have evidence of my idiocy. Unless you're just a sheep, which you most likely are. Now go back to cybering with little boys, you have no place here.
BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!!
 
3,559
2
0
#17
icka said:
BAIT AND TACKLE!!!!!!!
Where is your evidence, it won't be in B&T either because you have no evidence. You simply make accusations and then run away. That's alright, I know you're not that smart.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#18
I Hate The FCC said:
Ha, I've been wrong this whole thread? :lol: Okay, sheep go buy some more shit while you geht stepped on by the rich. What a great system Capitalism is. :thumbsup: And if they're insane they're not going to invent anything, neither are dyslexic people. If you have a learning disorder you must not be that smart!
Hey Genius. Alber Einstein had a Learning disorder.

In your system >> These People Would never have been given the chance to contribute to society or the World as a whole. All These people have dyslexia yet have excelled in their fields. Why, Passion, drive, FREEDOM OF CHOICE. FREEDOM TO STRUGGLE AND CHOOSE THEIR OWN DESTINY.

Someone with a learning disorder is as you say "Not smart", then you must have some form of learning disability.

A learning disability in general has nothing to do with intelligence. A learning disability has to do with the way you, perceive, absorb and retain information at hand. When one is faced with an obstacle in learning using the standard methods utilized by our educational system, they can still be taught just as effectively by alternate means.
You're system would take potential innovators, and discard their talents and passion. You would have had Einstein mopping floors. But I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand.

***Sorry, but you lose at the argument in favor of Communism.










. < period
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#19
IHTFCC said:
Where is your evidence, it won't be in B&T either because you have no evidence. You simply make accusations and then run away. That's alright, I know you're not that smart.
evidence? you have a whole thread full of evidence". i think what rageagainst said pretty much sums up your idiocy. which might i add you had not ONE intelligent response for him. Your opinion is juvenile and really not worth my time. ive never made accusations and ran away so i dont know where you get your information from.

IHTFCC said:
Ha, I've been wrong this whole thread? Okay, sheep go buy some more shit while you geht stepped on by the rich. What a great system Capitalism is. And if they're insane they're not going to invent anything, neither are dyslexic people. If you have a learning disorder you must not be that smart!
have you dealt with learning disorders? just because people sometimes have a hard time sitting down and reading through a text book doesnt mean they are stupid. it was said albert einstein was dyslexic (although there is not necessarily any proof). elanor roosevelt was said to be dyslexic, nelson rockefeller who founded the Museum of primitive art in new york city, thomas edison was also said to be dyslexic. the list goes on! as per the insane thing.. i have an uncle that has been in and out of mental institutions. he has an abnormally high iq as i discussed and very capable of making things, fixing things, doing something special - but unfortunantly he was diagnosed with bi polar disorder and sometimes cannot even function ebcause of it. so although he can be terrific he cannot function in an everyday work atmosphere.

FCC you are completely braindead if you truly believe everything you have said here. stop talking from your ass and go back to school

as stated before - communism works on paper thats all. why do you think its never happened? you think you were the first eprson to say "hey we have never had a communist government"! we have never had a communist government BECAUSE IT DOESNT WORK!
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
102
177
#20
the US feared communism because it called for world wide revolution. they didn't want anything like that happening in america.

also communism can work, but chances are it won't any time soon. first of all the cost to start a communist nation is too great and no nation has the funds. second there has never been/will probably never be a nation of people who all have the same mindset. i agree it's a great idea, but IMO it's just on paper right now.