WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Community Service

Well, tommorow I've got to finish up a few hours of community service for my defered DUI. Fun fun. The only place that's close to me that will allow you to get a shitload of hours in one day is the animal shelter. Weee!

Have any of you guys had to do community service? Where?

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
HavokChylde said:
Well, tommorow I've got to finish up a few hours of community service for my defered DUI. Fun fun. The only place that's close to me that will allow you to get a shitload of hours in one day is the animal shelter. Weee!

I did and it fuckin sucked :mfinger:

i did random landscaping around webster (i had to ride my bike to it and i live 15miles away)

Im glad i dont have to do that ne more :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:

I have never been in trouble with the law, but I have volunteered a lot with my grandmothers church's charity, the food pantry.

Aww DG's so nice. :thumbsup:

It's depressing working at the animal shelter. All the poor animals with no homes. :(

HavokChylde said:
I worked 200 hours at the Air Force Center. :thumbsdn:

Community service = Bad days. :thumbsdn:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I never had to do community service. I have been a pretty good citizen. :thumbsup: I do volunteer at the local dog park. I clean shit and such. I use the park daily to walk my dog, the least I can do is help out.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i've never had to, but i have and do help little kids with their homework for two hours a week. (during the school year) it's not really boring in my opinion because i enjoy helping, and especially teaching, others

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
WizardlyFriend said:
i've never had to, but i have and do help little kids with their homework for two hours a week. (during the school year) it's not really boring in my opinion because i enjoy helping, and especially teaching, others
That is a good thing to do. You are a good man. :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
150 hours mowing and 150 with the county picking up limbs. Hopefully I won't have to do any more ever again unless it's my choice. It was kinda nice on the county crew though.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
i work in a public municiptilaityae. We allwose cmommmuneity servieses there.

Translation from Drunkeness to Normalness: I work in a public municipality. We allow people to come up and do community service. It's just mainly sweeping floors and mowing the lawn and such. I would guess it's infinately better than having to put animals down, unless you're a sick sick man.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I wonder if working as a bouncer in a strip club is concidered a public service.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
I have never been in trouble with the law, but I have volunteered a lot with my grandmothers church's charity, the food pantry.
aww that is nice :thumbsup:

SHS

Plaid Ninja
Wow, that's a good idea, if I ever get in trouble, I'm going to do community work at the local animal shelter. :)

Did the community service. It wasn't too bad.

I love teh kittays.

6 more hours to go!

I might do some volunteer work there, just because. :thumbsup: