Community Service

Havok

Mr. Ee
Well, tommorow I've got to finish up a few hours of community service for my defered DUI. Fun fun. The only place that's close to me that will allow you to get a shitload of hours in one day is the animal shelter. Weee!

Have any of you guys had to do community service? Where?

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
HavokChylde said:
Well, tommorow I've got to finish up a few hours of community service for my defered DUI. Fun fun. The only place that's close to me that will allow you to get a shitload of hours in one day is the animal shelter. Weee!

I did and it fuckin sucked :mfinger:

i did random landscaping around webster (i had to ride my bike to it and i live 15miles away)

Im glad i dont have to do that ne more :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:

I have never been in trouble with the law, but I have volunteered a lot with my grandmothers church's charity, the food pantry.

Havok

Mr. Ee
Aww DG's so nice. :thumbsup:

It's depressing working at the animal shelter. All the poor animals with no homes. :(

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I never had to do community service. I have been a pretty good citizen. :thumbsup: I do volunteer at the local dog park. I clean shit and such. I use the park daily to walk my dog, the least I can do is help out.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i've never had to, but i have and do help little kids with their homework for two hours a week. (during the school year) it's not really boring in my opinion because i enjoy helping, and especially teaching, others

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
WizardlyFriend said:
i've never had to, but i have and do help little kids with their homework for two hours a week. (during the school year) it's not really boring in my opinion because i enjoy helping, and especially teaching, others
That is a good thing to do. You are a good man. :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
150 hours mowing and 150 with the county picking up limbs. Hopefully I won't have to do any more ever again unless it's my choice. It was kinda nice on the county crew though.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
i work in a public municiptilaityae. We allwose cmommmuneity servieses there.

Translation from Drunkeness to Normalness: I work in a public municipality. We allow people to come up and do community service. It's just mainly sweeping floors and mowing the lawn and such. I would guess it's infinately better than having to put animals down, unless you're a sick sick man.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
I have never been in trouble with the law, but I have volunteered a lot with my grandmothers church's charity, the food pantry.
aww that is nice :thumbsup:

SHS

Plaid Ninja
Wow, that's a good idea, if I ever get in trouble, I'm going to do community work at the local animal shelter. :)

Havok

Mr. Ee
Did the community service. It wasn't too bad.

I love teh kittays.

6 more hours to go!

I might do some volunteer work there, just because. :thumbsup: