WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Complete N00bs!

In my mac class last year, a friend of mine asked me "how do you get aim". I told him aim.com He tryed downloading it, knowning the admins wont let students download anything. I hate the way the schools server is set up. I wanna hack the fucking system. He forgot is password in 30 minutes. Also this other girl went to this rap site, and wanted to login in. So She typed in any name that she could think of. Shes such a noob , she doesnt know how to fuckin regsiter in a fourm. The kid I was talkin about before saw a add for free PS2. He said Justin "Whats your email , I want to win a free ps2". I said "No way, are you retarded, its a scam site. "You will get spammed with alot of junk mail". One time on aim Express, the aim our use for a web browser. My gangster friend was on, and my friend called him a *****. Then my friend said hes CKm Then he said hes BK and hes gonna come threw and fuck him up. And my friend said LOL, then the kid in the mac lab said wtf does LOL mean. I Just said im my head "OMFG N000b".
The kids in my school dont even try hard enough when they use a computer. They dont use 100% of their brain.
Even my BIO teacher is a noob, she needed me to delete somthing from her documents. LOL ROFL ROFL!!

Jung

???
Premium
FuzzMeister said:
They dont use 100% of their brain.
nobody uses 100% of their brain, it's scientific fact.

Some people

Some people can, like Einstien.
But he had a problem when he was a child.
His disibility was doing math.
He got over it , becuase he kept on doing it, and never gave up.

Jung

???
Premium
some people can use more than average, it's never been proven that anyone can use 100%. but i take it you were guessing about the einstien thing.

some

I know this really smart kid. He got in a car crash in 2nd grade, and got brain damage. There stupid parenets should of paid attention to where they were going.
They ruined his life for him, now hes in crutches.
If you ask him what day your of the week your birthday is he will tell you.
That is very abnormally rare for someone to have.
Hes very gifted that he can know what day of the week your birthday falls on.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
you can't use 100% of your brain.........there would be too many thoughts in your head and you would go crazy

Lol

LOL.... yea that would be crazy!! I would have so many things on my mind.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
FuzzMeister said:
LOL.... yea that would be crazy!! I would have so many things on my mind.
yes a hell of alot of things

Jung

???
Premium
FuzzMeister said:
I know this really smart kid. He got in a car crash in 2nd grade, and got brain damage. There stupid parenets should of paid attention to where they were going.
They ruined his life for him, now hes in crutches.
If you ask him what day your of the week your birthday is he will tell you.
That is very abnormally rare for someone to have.
Hes very gifted that he can know what day of the week your birthday falls on.

was his name Raymond?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
FuzzMeister said:
In my mac class last year, a friend of mine asked me "how do you get aim". I told him aim.com He tryed downloading it, knowning the admins wont let students download anything. I hate the way the schools server is set up. I wanna hack the fucking system. He forgot is password in 30 minutes. Also this other girl went to this rap site, and wanted to login in. So She typed in any name that she could think of. Shes such a noob , she doesnt know how to fuckin regsiter in a fourm. The kid I was talkin about before saw a add for free PS2. He said Justin "Whats your email , I want to win a free ps2". I said "No way, are you retarded, its a scam site. "You will get spammed with alot of junk mail". One time on aim Express, the aim our use for a web browser. My gangster friend was on, and my friend called him a *****. Then my friend said hes CKm Then he said hes BK and hes gonna come threw and fuck him up. And my friend said LOL, then the kid in the mac lab said wtf does LOL mean. I Just said im my head "OMFG N000b".
The kids in my school dont even try hard enough when they use a computer. They dont use 100% of their brain.
Even my BIO teacher is a noob, she needed me to delete somthing from her documents. LOL ROFL ROFL!!
what a bunch of noobs

Elda

Elda, The ELf
FuzzMeister said:
I hate the way the schools server is set up. I wanna hack the fucking system.
Try searching for something called a webproxy for restricted internet access and there are a few ways to dowload onto a restricted computer, such as running the files off a remote computer or an ftp folder.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
FuzzMeister said:
to us your a noob aswell

LOL Yuck Fou!!

Sup Yuck Fou!!!!
LOL thanks, your all noobs in some way.
You never stop learning.
You learn forever intill you die. :aship: