WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Complication, Rejection, Psychology

Ever since I broke up with my GF sophmore year, I haven't been able to get another GF. This is not because girls dont like me, in fact, quite the opposite. Right now I have about 5 girls that I have learned have a thing for me. All of them are nice and attractive, sounds good right? well, I dont know why, but when ever a girl tries to be "more than friends" with me, I go cold. I turn away and avoid them or reject them. They get confused because I talk, flirt and hang out with them, yet I reject them. Many girls refer to me as "quite and mysterious" and that seems to be the attraction, but I have made many girls sad because of how I turned away from them. Things didnt used to be like this, I had a series of GFs from 8th to 10th grade and I had no problems like this. I have a special female friend that a love much, but we are also good friends, it has been that way for years, we have never been officialy together, and I haven't told her the extent of my feelings. she is very popular and always busy, this is why i hold back from telling her. Since we have never been "together" I am, by definition single, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be upset if i had a gf so I dont know if this is what's holding me back. With many of my best friends moved to far away places, my life has become mundane an pretty much devoid of true pleasure. my psychologist says I should get a GF, to solve some of my problems. Anyone know what I'm talking about? any advice?

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Afraid I can't relate, It was three years of lonliness before I found the girl that just broke up with me. Not to take a shot at you or anything, but right now you are being really cruel to the girls that you hang around and flirt with. Think about it, you are being a tease. Personally, I would suggest you spend an hour or two building you confidence up, and then tell your special friend your true feeling for her. If she accepts, you, wonderful! If she rejects you, at least now you know, trust me, its better than wondering what if. If you are rejected, just think about it, you can choose from one of five girls to have as your girlfriend. Pick the one you like best and go out with her if your love is unrequited. It may not be as real as it would be with your special friend, but it will be somehing.

Yeah, the fact that I was cruel to these girls is something I'm all too aware of. It's not like I try to be a tease, or like to, its something less controlled. But I do realise that i should confess to the girl I really like, I just hope it doesnt effect our friendship if she rejects me. : \