WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Computer Case Study 2

Who's case (pictures posted below) is the best.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
So, after all of the controversy, I've decided that none of my questions were answered, and my problem still exists. So, I've come to the conclusion that simplier measures need to be taken.

Do you like:

1. Cuddle's case:

2. Junglizm's case:

3. Kitana's case:

4. Gehtfuct's case:

5: Jason's case:

6. Brainwashmonkey's case:

:thumbsup: i voted for gehtfuct, i loved the presentation and originality of his case the best :p

tzedek

Original Member
I like yours, but junglizm's is still better

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Junglizm's case. I plan on getting the same one in black.

tzedek

Original Member
MaxPower said:
Junglizm's case. I plan on getting the same one in black.

you're ballin out of control too? :confused: i want in :(

edit: notice how more people like a cardboard box than like cuddle's ricebucket

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I voted for kit. Cardboard box is ingenious and environmentally friendly!

Jung

???
Premium
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Junglizm's. He could turn it into a minifridge and store many a beers in it. :thumbsup:
Oh trust me, that's already in the works. I'll be pimping it at WTF Con 05! It'll double as the "tasty beverage cooler," while simultaneously powering the slide show. You see, we need the slide show so those attending the Con can witness first hand the ritualistic mass bannings that will take place. Live! I think Jason said we're going to call it the "Rantish inquisition," or something. I'm also working on a hello.jpg window mod, which Jstager has graciously offered his expertise with.

shep

Local alcoholic
junglizm said:
Oh trust me, that's already in the works. I'll be pimping it at WTF Con 05! It'll double as the "tasty beverage cooler," while simultaneously powering the slide show. You see, we need the slide show so those attending the Con can witness first hand the ritualistic mass bannings that will take place. Live! I think Jason said we're going to call it the "Rantish inquisition," or something. I'm also working on a hello.jpg window mode, which Jstager has graciously offered his expertise with.
Can it be done?I want one :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Ghetfuct's case is dreamy,I want one :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Cuddles' case only got one vote, and guess who it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.