WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Computer for the kids

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am getting a computer for my kids room. My daughter is really into drawing, and the computer I'm getting has a 64 bit vid card (hey, they are little). What I am trying to find out is where to buy those things that you plug into the computer and draw free hand on and then it shows up on the computer? Like a cheap old one but I dont know what they are called and neither does CL. Yes, mark this day on your calendar, I actually admitted to not knowing something.

jamesp

In Memory...
Something like this...?

?

Not sure what its called. But I just Googled for USB drawing tablets.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Just for the record, I was never asked about this.

Of course I have no idea what they are called when I'm not asked. :p

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Just for the record, shit like this can be found on EBAY.

Edit: PS. Mario sucks DonkeyKong.

Descent

Hella Constipated
UberSkippy said:

Where the fuck did that come from?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Descent said:
Where the fuck did that come from?
^

mario beats donkeykong anyday, if he was saying that donkey kong is better than mario. i'm not really sure...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
UberSkippy said:

Everyone knows that Mario is king shit, and donkey like you suck him off. Back to the record, I picked out a refurbished optiplex for them, it will be about 275:

No monitor, No OS, but it will have 512 ram, 64 bit agp graphics, P 4 2.0, CD RW

Which should be just fine for them, since it is only for doing research and homework and the most intense game they play is Age of Empires 3.

Yay!

BTW: The optiplex workstations are 35% off right now....run a google search on dell financial refurbished and it will pull up the site to get corporate leased systems from dell. older but pretty damn cheap.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
dustinzgirl said:
Everyone knows that Mario is king shit
More like king of the shit.

Anyway, good job on the kiddie computer. I'm sure they'll be happy and posting here at wtf.com in no time!