Computers can be so crappy...

Hend

The Redeeming One
At the point where your javascript decides to not work killing a lot of processes that use it to open in IE, especially making Newgrounds useless :(. Then my Yahoo messenger quits working as well as my MSN, finally my Norton quits working and my computer just probably stockpiled viruses for the last month. I couldn't do a damn thing except download a free version of AVG to end up fixing 15 viruses which didn't change anything and I'm ready to toss this mother-fucker out the window, because my IE is starting to decay and die. God damnit. I'm done now.

Hend

The Redeeming One
Yea...

I should probably get myself a job but I'm 1) lazy and 2) most places around here start hiring at 16, and the ones that are left only pay about $6 to do shit I really don't want to do. I could always get a paper route woofuckinhoo.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
gumercules said:
you can have a brand new computer by reformatting and starting over

Umm, sort of. It will be all f'd up in no time if you don't get a firewall and do regular maintenance...

Hend

The Redeeming One
Well...

I dunno how to reformat it, one of my friends did that to his and everything is good but he won't tell me how. I have a firewall but about regular maintenence I dunno, I'm too lazy, I just run virus scans/spybot utilities every week or so.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
how to format and put a os back on

ok u need to print this this, only works if u have a win98 disk!!!

use your windows boot disk and start the puter in dos from the disk
when it askes you start with cd-rom help say no
then when you get to the prompt u type in format C: so it looks like
A:\>format C:
then whaen it askes you are u shure then hit yes (thats why u need to print this)then it will autoformat your drive for ya
then restart ur puter and w/o the floppy in and start with the win98 cd-rom
in then follow the instructions

btw its easyer to just to put your recovery disk in it you have one

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
gumercules said:
you can have a brand new computer by reformatting and starting over
done it many times u just accumate too mush shit dont cleanup just reformat