WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Computers can be so crappy...

Hend

The Redeeming One
At the point where your javascript decides to not work killing a lot of processes that use it to open in IE, especially making Newgrounds useless :(. Then my Yahoo messenger quits working as well as my MSN, finally my Norton quits working and my computer just probably stockpiled viruses for the last month. I couldn't do a damn thing except download a free version of AVG to end up fixing 15 viruses which didn't change anything and I'm ready to toss this mother-fucker out the window, because my IE is starting to decay and die. God damnit. I'm done now.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Get a new computer. Computers get shity after being used for a while, just like everything else.

Hend

The Redeeming One
Yea...

I should probably get myself a job but I'm 1) lazy and 2) most places around here start hiring at 16, and the ones that are left only pay about $6 to do shit I really don't want to do. I could always get a paper route woofuckinhoo.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
gumercules said:
you can have a brand new computer by reformatting and starting over

Umm, sort of. It will be all f'd up in no time if you don't get a firewall and do regular maintenance...

Hend

The Redeeming One
Well...

I dunno how to reformat it, one of my friends did that to his and everything is good but he won't tell me how. I have a firewall but about regular maintenence I dunno, I'm too lazy, I just run virus scans/spybot utilities every week or so.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
how to format and put a os back on

ok u need to print this this, only works if u have a win98 disk!!!

use your windows boot disk and start the puter in dos from the disk
when it askes you start with cd-rom help say no
then when you get to the prompt u type in format C: so it looks like
A:\>format C:
then whaen it askes you are u shure then hit yes (thats why u need to print this)then it will autoformat your drive for ya
then restart ur puter and w/o the floppy in and start with the win98 cd-rom
in then follow the instructions

btw its easyer to just to put your recovery disk in it you have one

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
gumercules said:
you can have a brand new computer by reformatting and starting over
done it many times u just accumate too mush shit dont cleanup just reformat