WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Computing Chamber Wiki now up!

Jung

???
Premium
http://justinb.us/wiki

Note that this wiki is run seperately from WTF.com. While the views expressed on the wiki may not be those of WTF.com, the rules will be in the same vein. This is to prevent confilct of interest between the sites.

Use this thread to request features, and/or post errors or gripes. Please sign up for the Wiki using your forum user name, so we know who you are.

I don't have a set of rules yet, but basically just don't be an idiot. If you edit a page, don't delete the previous users' comments, only add/correct them below. If you spam articles, act like an idiot or delete other users comment, you will be IP banned from the entire server.

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
I haven't gotten my activation email yet...
Check your spam/bulk email folder, or try again with a different address. I just registered and activated a test account, so I'm sure registrations are working. I used a gmail account to register the test account, fyi.