WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

concept...thats me...say hi

Concepts: thought or idea....thats me I conceptualize, internallly and externally. I will be approaching some of you to test your conceptualistic ideas. When I do be prepared please.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Here is a concept: Go fuck yourself! And welcome...

Jung

???
Premium
concepts said:
Concepts: thought or idea....thats me I conceptualize, internallly and externally. I will be approaching some of you to test your conceptualistic ideas. When I do be prepared please.
So what?

Welcome :mfinger:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
swizeguy said:
$$$$$$$$$$ <---There you go
and have a :cookie:
oh WTF y u give him my cookie? did u tell him i covered it in dog semen? oh yea wellcome fuck shits :mfinger:

you covered it in dog semen ?

partial frontal lobe disorder ?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
There is a subtle wit and intelligence to your posts, concepts.

We have no room for people like that here!

Heh, just kidding.

Or am I?

Yeah, I am.

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
Ummmm What? You just threw a bunch of big words around to make a basic statement. Just say it short and sweet. You're doing what spome call showboating. Most of us or at least me needs it simple stupid. Can't help it I am dumb?!

shep

Local alcoholic
concepts said:

You have just joined and allready your a has-been.Welcome to the show kid :mfinger:

SouthWolf said:
Ummmm What? You just threw a bunch of big words around to make a basic statement. Just say it short and sweet. You're doing what spome call showboating. Most of us or at least me needs it simple stupid. Can't help it I am dumb?!
Im not a showboater Im bored & just amusing myself....Im on a mission & actually its a peaceful one ! ;) Ill last.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
yay a new n00bie (like we need another god-dammed person fucking up the froums for the rest of us with their little "Hi I'm new" posts)