concept...thats me...say hi

concepts

Tenderony
Concepts: thought or idea....thats me I conceptualize, internallly and externally. I will be approaching some of you to test your conceptualistic ideas. When I do be prepared please.

Jung

???
Premium
concepts said:
Concepts: thought or idea....thats me I conceptualize, internallly and externally. I will be approaching some of you to test your conceptualistic ideas. When I do be prepared please.
So what?

Welcome :mfinger:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
swizeguy said:
$$$$$$$$$$ <---There you go
and have a :cookie:
oh WTF y u give him my cookie? did u tell him i covered it in dog semen? oh yea wellcome fuck shits :mfinger:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
There is a subtle wit and intelligence to your posts, concepts.

We have no room for people like that here!

Heh, just kidding.

Or am I?

Yeah, I am.

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
Ummmm What? You just threw a bunch of big words around to make a basic statement. Just say it short and sweet. You're doing what spome call showboating. Most of us or at least me needs it simple stupid. Can't help it I am dumb?!

shep

Local alcoholic
concepts said:

You have just joined and allready your a has-been.Welcome to the show kid :mfinger:

concepts

Tenderony
SouthWolf said:
Ummmm What? You just threw a bunch of big words around to make a basic statement. Just say it short and sweet. You're doing what spome call showboating. Most of us or at least me needs it simple stupid. Can't help it I am dumb?!

Im not a showboater Im bored & just amusing myself....Im on a mission & actually its a peaceful one ! ;) Ill last.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
yay a new n00bie (like we need another god-dammed person fucking up the froums for the rest of us with their little "Hi I'm new" posts)