WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Well i didn't post as much for a few days cuz i was too busy playing(with myself) Herorpg.net(text rpg...pretty cool) and i realized something...without my "intellectual" posts we get overly egotesticular people trying to be like me(Yuck)....so to save wtf.com from the exreme anal pressure build up by Awaken eating that mexican food i will return to my regular posting schedual :happysad:

bnccoder

Postaholic
DIZNUTS said:
Well i didn't post as much for a few days cuz i was too busy playing(with myself) Herorpg.net(text rpg...pretty cool) and i realized something...without my "intellectual" posts we get overly egotesticular people trying to be like me(Yuck)....so to save wtf.com from the exreme anal pressure build up by Awaken eating that mexican food i will return to my regular posting schedual :happysad:
Good to have you back, wash your hands before posting.

DIZNUTS

tiger_86 said:
How's the corner, Diz?
well its been a lil chilly a few nights ago and Tisha is still the same $2 whore.....but Boniqua is pissing me off :mfinger:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Diznuts, did I tell you what I heard about Boniqua.. damn..She fucked a dustbin last night :rolleyes:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
meh_it_all said:
Diznuts, did I tell you what I heard about Boniqua.. damn..She fucked a dustbin last night :rolleyes:

Just 'cuz Gehtfuct doesn't get action, don't automatically classify him as a dustbin. :-P

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
DIZNUTS said:
There's no imitation for the real thing, DEEZ!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
DIZNUTS said:
this got on my nerves, mainly because its the 3rd thread about me ive read in 5 minutes and a guy who joined in february thinks i droped everything i had been doing 8 months previous to be like him? did you ever think, that because i was here long before you could it be your just doing as i do? not to mention i dont even read your posts because they are as pointless as follows?

DIZNUTS

YUCK FOU!!! said:
this got on my nerves, mainly because its the 3rd thread about me ive read in 5 minutes and a guy who joined in february thinks i droped everything i had been doing 8 months previous to be like him? did you ever think, that because i was here long before you could it be your just doing as i do? not to mention i dont even read your posts because they are as pointless as follows?
ok you just read this post :rolleyes:

p.s. your an e-stalker....you copy my style :happysad:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
*you're

right, i dont know why im giving this thread recognition from posting on it...but oh well its a post aint it?

DIZNUTS

YUCK FOU!!! said:
*you're

right, i dont know why im giving this thread recognition from posting on it...but oh well its a post aint it?
so is "this"

YUCK FOU!!! said:
*you're

Yes. And our goal in life is to see who can obtain the most posts and highest rep.

What's with you and punctuation, Diz? Are you two not seeing each other right now?

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
DIZNUTS said:
YOU'RE (a) DRUNK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.