WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Concussions....

Signify

Particinator
Well, my days of playing contact sports are just about done. I now have a grand collection of 7 concussions, at least those ones are the recorded ones. While gathering these brain goodies, I managed to break my jaw, and my nose! Great fun indeed. Do I ever love hockey and rugby. Oh, in rugby i did about 75% of the tackles. Being the 3rd biggest guy on the team at about 5'8 and 150 pounds, thats probably not a good thing.
oh well, i wonder if i can join the gymmnastics team next year?......

Janglenut

Particinator
Darkness_Reaper said:
Well, my days of playing contact sports are just about done. I now have a grand collection of 7 concussions, at least those ones are the recorded ones. While gathering these brain goodies, I managed to break my jaw, and my nose! Great fun indeed. Do I ever love hockey and rugby. Oh, in rugby i did about 75% of the tackles. Being the 3rd biggest guy on the team at about 5'8 and 150 pounds, thats probably not a good thing.

Goddamn, I thought my one concussion from hockey last year was bad.....

ericman123

CEO of the internet
Darkness_Reaper said:
Gotta love the rush after a good 'ole head bash. Reminds of when I accidently ran into a concrete support hoist under a bridge at full speed while trying to catch up with friends of mine when I was 17. My noggin didn't hurt till later, at which point I slept 15 hours.

Janglenut

Particinator
I was scared as fuck when I had my concussion. I had a major one and didn't know where the fuck I was, what was going on. But I still played in my game and got an assist not knowing what the fuck was going on.

Pity I was told later that I half skated away from the puck like 3 times, but oh well.

Signify

Particinator
yeah, i have no memory of what happened after 2 of them. i just remember waking up in the hospital. thats really freaky to happen

Janglenut

Particinator
Darkness_Reaper said:
yeah, i have no memory of what happened after 2 of them. i just remember waking up in the hospital. thats really freaky to happen

That's what happened to me, except I felt like I "woke up" in the car ride home.