WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Confession Discussion

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Ok post some of your fave confession here

Confession 22
Sometimes late at night I like to fondle myself to the tought of my step mom, she has a daughter, she really isn't my sister but we have done just about everything!

Confession 18
I secretly have phone sex with a guy I know online nightly. Even though he has a girlfriend and I am in a relationship. I also have viewed his penis online and have used my web cam to cam naked with him more then once. I am secretly planning to go out and see him.

Confession 25
In order to make my money I have to work illegaly on the streets, 4 months ago I went to a house for a sale when the dude opened the door the whole house smelled like crack cocaine, i sold him a half a gram then happened to notice a little 5 year old girl watching TV on the couch? You could see the smoke around her! That image has bothered me ever since.
WOW,

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
I don't think that confessions should be necessarily discussed.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Why not...

no one knows who they are? The last one is pretty powerful. Its not like i am having you guess who wrote what.

tzedek

Original Member
Confession 18
I secretly have phone sex with a guy I know online nightly. Even though he has a girlfriend and I am in a relationship. I also have viewed his penis online and have used my web cam to cam naked with him more then once. I am secretly planning to go out and see him.
thats jstager

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
_Kitana_ said:
Ok post some of your fave confession here

WOW,
I've done some bad things, but not that bad!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I secretly want to have sex with my moms best friend. I just love that body of hers and that accent.
*cough cough*

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Confession 5

My Stalker (Unless it's a chick said:
that i love Maxpower with a passion and there is nothing jason can do about it!
For obvious reasons. :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
tzedek said:
thats jstager
and so is this!
I am a gay homo nerd who masturbates while staring at my computer. I have no life. I also enjoy the smell of my own feces. that is all
-jstager/decnet

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I sort of like this one: http://www.wtf.com/confessions/index.php?confessionid=28

Anonymous said:
I hate BRiT. I really do. I would make a thread about how he's such a little baby and that he would delete my thread immediately. He's such a fucking pussy. I don't think he should be an admin, just because instead of actually flaming all the people that flame him, he bans them. What kind of loser 30-or-so year old doesn't have a girlfriend, either? BRiT, that's who. As Johnny K once put it, BRiT IS full of shit.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I once stole a monopoly game from a local Wal-Mart, i better run and hide..they might be after me...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was trying to think of something to confess, but most of you already know my evil side, so fuck it.

Confession: I sometimes wish that I never had to get out of bed. And I mean literally ever. For reasons that are XXX rated.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Bullshyt said:
I once stole a monopoly game from a local Wal-Mart, i better run and hide..they might be after me...
:lol: a monopoly game huh? may i ask why?
(you must've been very young, no?)