Confession Discussion

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Ok post some of your fave confession here

Confession 22
Sometimes late at night I like to fondle myself to the tought of my step mom, she has a daughter, she really isn't my sister but we have done just about everything!

Confession 18
I secretly have phone sex with a guy I know online nightly. Even though he has a girlfriend and I am in a relationship. I also have viewed his penis online and have used my web cam to cam naked with him more then once. I am secretly planning to go out and see him.

Confession 25
In order to make my money I have to work illegaly on the streets, 4 months ago I went to a house for a sale when the dude opened the door the whole house smelled like crack cocaine, i sold him a half a gram then happened to notice a little 5 year old girl watching TV on the couch? You could see the smoke around her! That image has bothered me ever since.

WOW,

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Why not...

no one knows who they are? The last one is pretty powerful. Its not like i am having you guess who wrote what.

tzedek

Original Member
Confession 18
I secretly have phone sex with a guy I know online nightly. Even though he has a girlfriend and I am in a relationship. I also have viewed his penis online and have used my web cam to cam naked with him more then once. I am secretly planning to go out and see him.

thats jstager

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I sort of like this one: http://www.wtf.com/confessions/index.php?confessionid=28

Anonymous said:
I hate BRiT. I really do. I would make a thread about how he's such a little baby and that he would delete my thread immediately. He's such a fucking pussy. I don't think he should be an admin, just because instead of actually flaming all the people that flame him, he bans them. What kind of loser 30-or-so year old doesn't have a girlfriend, either? BRiT, that's who. As Johnny K once put it, BRiT IS full of shit.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I once stole a monopoly game from a local Wal-Mart, i better run and hide..they might be after me...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was trying to think of something to confess, but most of you already know my evil side, so fuck it.

Confession: I sometimes wish that I never had to get out of bed. And I mean literally ever. For reasons that are XXX rated.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Bullshyt said:
I once stole a monopoly game from a local Wal-Mart, i better run and hide..they might be after me...

:lol: a monopoly game huh? may i ask why?
(you must've been very young, no?)