WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Many who have read my posts have suspected this, well its out. I am currently living in PA, 19 years old, and have never worked in voice acting, ever. The girl I have described as Kiyo does not exist. And if anyone remembers TarkinRocher, I was him, and he's closer to who I am than ReiMeishin is. I decided to put this on considering that I had lost a lot of interest in this site. So mods, feel free to ban, flamers (tee hee) feel free to flame.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
First off;Why didn't you post this in it's appropriate place on the confessional page?
Secondly;Yes, I remember your alter-ego,what ever his name is.
Thirdistly-ly-ly;Why ban ya? You're not here enough to miss. Why be so forthcoming?
If they wanted to ban you for being an unoriginal brokedick,you'd be planting cocks by now.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
ReiMeishin said:
Many who have read my posts have suspected this, well its out. I am currently living in PA, 19 years old, and have never worked in voice acting, ever. The girl I have described as Kiyo does not exist. And if anyone remembers TarkinRocher, I was him, and he's closer to who I am than ReiMeishin is. I decided to put this on considering that I had lost a lot of interest in this site. So mods, feel free to ban, flamers (tee hee) feel free to flame.
FUCK YOU!

I trusted you!!!!! WHY???????

Seriously are you that much of a loser! Trying to manipulate complete strangers on the net!!!

Too much time on your hands, and your gonna be a head trippin MOFO for whatever girl stumbles on your sorry ass!

LOSER!

I was savin this pic for a special occasion and I think this one is fitting!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Hooray for Super Troopers!! Meow.

And gehtfuck... is brokedick the "in" thing to say now? You know how desperatly I want to be in with the in crowd.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Licence and registration.... CHICKEN FUCKER!

Reimishin - don't sweat it mate... blokes lie all the time. Yes, its usually in a bar trying to get laid, but that is their choice. For some fucked up reason, you chose to do it on the internet - why, i will never know because what you could possibly gain from lying to people you will never ever meet sounds a little weird to me, but hey - whatever flicks your switch....

ferengi

Yay fire!
Didn't know ya, don't really give a shit.
Lying on the internet is pointless, and confessing on the internet is pointless, because it all boils down to NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
tbsuks said:
gehtfuck... is brokedick the "in" thing to say now? You know how desperatly I want to be in with the in crowd.
What? Brokedick? Yeah,that figures. The only thing you've got to say to ME,is that you couldn't think of anything better than brokedick. Sorry,next time I'll say,"tbsrkdick". I'm not part of your "in" crowd. I do what the fuck I want to. I'll say what I wish.
I dont give two fucks who likes it or not. So,fuck off.
Until next we meet....

Learn how to spell,brokedick.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
gehtfuct said:
What? Brokedick? Yeah,that figures. The only thing you've got to say to ME,is that you couldn't think of anything better than brokedick. Sorry,next time I'll say,"tbsrkdick". I'm not part of your "in" crowd. I do what the fuck I want to. I'll say what I wish.
I dont give two fucks who likes it or not. So,fuck off.
Until next we meet....

Learn how to spell,brokedick.
tbsuks? Did you go to the Johnny Kuntz school of retardedness?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
tbsrk said:
tbsuks? Did you go to the Johnny Kuntz school of retardedness?
*gehtfuct kicks in his third grade level of tbsrkness*

Umm....yes I did. You dont remember me sitting behind you,spitting in your hair,and beating the fuck out of you after school?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Remember when the teacher told you stop spitting in my hair and you illegally exposed yourself to the entire classroom? I'm amazed they still let you graduate.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
tbsrk said:
Remember when the teacher told you stop spitting in my hair and you illegally exposed yourself to the entire classroom? I'm amazed they still let you graduate.
Yeah. That's a painful memory for me. I got beat down that day....for not taking my thunder-roos off.
You ran out of cash....remember?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ReiMeishin said:
Fortunate that you admitted it. Had I found out on my own both usernames would have been banned. But since you approched us in the confessional, I've only banned the TarkinRocher username, and will require you to do 11 hail marys. Go in peace my son.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Why lie about it? Really, we don't much care where you live or what you do, just what you have to say.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow, this is so stupid. And here I thought you were one of the better members around here. I guess it was just one of your multiple personalities. Maybe you can start your own fight club in JAPAN or wherever you are. I would join it just to kick your dumb ass. Idiot. Thank you for wasting our time.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I wasn't here for this AWFUL drama, but I can say this;

You live in fucking Philadelphia. You are not in Japan, so SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GODDAMN ANIME-WATCHING COCKSUCKER. You name isn't Kata Romakissshhin-Ya-San-To or whatever the hell you wannabe Japanese kids call yourselves. I'm glad at least one of your kind is going to get the hell outta here.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Whoops! Uploaded the wrong picture :). Just fixed it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.