WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

confused about "ice dildo"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erratum

Woah man!
has anyone ever heard of an ice dildo? aparantly you freeze a condom full of water and cold is sposed to make a better orgasm this sounds very strange can anyone elaborate????

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
um I've heard of a company that makes dildos out of pyrex glass, solid and tempered so it doesnt break. they recommend you get two... put one in a pot of semi hot water get it nice and warm and start ramming her with it... while thats going on put the other in a bucket of ice.. once she's worked up and gettin close switch... she'll splode...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Erratum said:
has anyone ever heard of an ice dildo? aparantly you freeze a condom full of water and cold is sposed to make a better orgasm this sounds very strange can anyone elaborate????

My GF has a mold that is sold for the sole purpose of making them. It's rather small (6" X 1 1/4"). Perhaps pics will ensue.

Siffeler

Banned - What an Asshat!
y dosnt sum 1 come up with an ice fake pussy so we can expirence the feeling of frozen orgasm :confused: mabye u could make ur own by sticking sum molding material in ur gf and after its set stick it in water and freeze to get a realistic shape

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Erratum said:
Is this really something we need to be discussing? There is a boys room for this kind of stuff if you are confused about your sexuality and the functions of it.

Janglenut

Particinator
dustinzgirl said:
Is this really something we need to be discussing? There is a boys room for this kind of stuff if you are confused about your sexuality and the functions of it.

Not that I care, but this is just "chit chat", maybe he wanted some girls opinions too?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I guess Im just to much of a priss to enjoy this kind of intense discussion. :cool:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Siffeler said:
y dosnt sum 1 come up with an ice fake pussy so we can expirence the feeling of frozen orgasm :confused: mabye u could make ur own by sticking sum molding material in ur gf and after its set stick it in water and freeze to get a realistic shape
Why don't you just go fuck a corpse, you sick freak.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Siffeler said:
i can only imagine that conversation:
-honey, i want to take a mold of your pussy
-why?
-so i can have something fuck when you're not around

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
WizardlyFriend said:
i can only imagine that conversation:
-honey, i want to take a mold of your pussy
-why?
-so i can have something fuck when you're not around
Puts a whole new spin on "Fridgid bitch".

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
My GF has a mold that is sold for the sole purpose of making them. It's rather small (6" X 1 1/4"). Perhaps pics will ensue.
Plaster Caster- Hey, Max.... ;)

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ice dildo doesnt seem too spectacular to me. i would think putting ice inside me may tend to make my girly area tense up. doesnt seem pleasant.

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
I read the Devil's penis was as cold as ice from old lore of accounts of women raped by the Devil. Personally, I was intrigued by the concept, and began carving my own wooden penis to freeze. I shaped it in my own image, a fat bulbous head, on top a smooth shaft. I tried shoving the damn thing up my girlfriend. It didn't work.

So I dressed the penis carving in a cloak and crown, gave it eyes of ruby and a mouth. This was to hide it from my mother.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Blaze Daily said:
I read the Devil's penis was as cold as ice from old lore of accounts of women raped by the Devil. Personally, I was intrigued by the concept, and began carving my own wooden penis to freeze. I shaped it in my own image, a fat bulbous head, on top a smooth shaft. I tried shoving the damn thing up my girlfriend. It didn't work.

So I dressed the penis carving in a cloak and crown, gave it eyes of ruby and a mouth. This was to hide it from my mother.
the world is not your chemical playground blaze.. or maybe it is..

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
Siffeler said:
:bowjapan: :bowjapan: :bowjapan:

Status
Not open for further replies.