WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

confused

oki if you've read the torn thread i made then you know half the story.but now I'm confused again...I'm not sure if they even feel the same way back...I'm not sure if I'm just wasting my time....they keep sending me mixed messages...oki I get sick of typing "the skater" and "the rich kid" so let's give them names."the skater" we will call Adam and "the rich kid" we will call Seth( dont ask why i picked these names).oki for example:during track on wed. me and Adam were goofing around and flirting heavily then he picked up a mini football and was trying to hit me with it.finally he hit me in the head with it and started laughing.so i chased him and pinned him against the wall and we just bust out laughing and then we had to go in for next class period.thena later that day we had a fire drill and adam ran up to me and and we satrted goofing around and flirting as usual.then we started trying to trip each other.well i couldnt get him to fall but eventually he bent fown and grabbed my leg and made me fall flat on my ass but i had a hold of his shirt so he came down with me.everyone was staring at us and laughing bcuz we looked like retards.then adam got called away by his teacher and i caught up with Seth.Seth put his arm around me and i put my arm around him then our friend Ben walked up and said "awwww seth how sweet." and at the exact same moment both me and seth dropped our arms and moved a little bit farther apart then how close we were standing.then i kicked him in the ass with my foot and he pointed out that the vice principle was watching me and then he gave me a hug and we went to our classes.both of them flirt with me and talk to me but i dont know if they like me or not.......

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
quit being a sissy and just ask

lol i would ask but im a shy-ass bitch when it comes to that :( can't help it

dustinzgirl said:
nah... that's a sign i was agreeing with you/pointing to my above post.

boobies = ( o )( o )

as for YOU, original poster... *evil laugh :) *

never really been in your situation, but i can kinda relate... kinda sorta maybe...

the worst that could happen is you could get a NO... unless he's some psychopath or something... in that case, you wouldn't wanna go out with him anyway.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
A girl kicked me in the ass today... but... nevermind.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yeah. She wasn't you, I know that for sure... because I'm neither rich, nor a skater...

Also, I'm not in to any 13 year old girls (if I remember correctly you're 13).

oooooohhh good bcuz then i would be kinda scared if it was me that kicked u and u were the rich kid....oooh so scary

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I could pretty much guarantee that they both want in your panties, but since you're way way under age, I think that's about as far as I can carry that thought.

Signify

Particinator
sounds alot like somthing that happend to me..............................

well umm oki either i just did the nicest thing ever or the stupidest thing ever...or both at the same time!I just hooked Adam and my best friend up.i know it's not gonna last more then two weeks.i feel bad for saying this about my best friend but it's the truth.and plus me and my friends and my stepmom all know them both and everyone is saying "i give it two weeks at tops" so yeah.we all hope we're wrong tho.why did i do this u ask?well a little source told me that Adam just liked me as a friend and Adam told me himself that he liked my best friend and would like to go out with her and she said she REALLY liked him and wanted to go out with him too.so me setting aside my jealously that my crush liked my best friend,i hooked them up and now they're going out.and then when they break up she will hate him and never want to hang out with him again but he's so damn fun to hang out with so yeah it sucks.but on a lighter note Seth told me he liked me and he was sad when i told him i was going away for two weeks.everyone keeps telling us we should go out.hehehe oki well i g2g Seth is calling me right now and i wanna talk to him! :banana: :blahblah: :hug2:

_pissed_biotch_ said:
well umm oki either i just did the nicest thing ever or the stupidest thing ever...or both at the same time!I just hooked Adam and my best friend up.i know it's not gonna last more then two weeks.i feel bad for saying this about my best friend but it's the truth.and plus me and my friends and my stepmom all know them both and everyone is saying "i give it two weeks at tops" so yeah.we all hope we're wrong tho.why did i do this u ask?well a little source told me that Adam just liked me as a friend and Adam told me himself that he liked my best friend and would like to go out with her and she said she REALLY liked him and wanted to go out with him too.so me setting aside my jealously that my crush liked my best friend,i hooked them up and now they're going out.and then when they break up she will hate him and never want to hang out with him again but he's so damn fun to hang out with so yeah it sucks.but on a lighter note Seth told me he liked me and he was sad when i told him i was going away for two weeks.everyone keeps telling us we should go out.hehehe oki well i g2g Seth is calling me right now and i wanna talk to him! :banana: :blahblah: :hug2:

ummm was this a bad idea to hook them up?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Well, since you know that A: he's not in to you, and B: they're in to each other, then you did what anybody would have done. Just because they're both whores doesn't change the intention... :thumbsup:

NoSubstance said:
Well, since you know that A: he's not in to you, and B: they're in to each other, then you did what anybody would have done. Just because they're both whores doesn't change the intention... :thumbsup:
hhhmmm good point