WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

confusion

hedgehog4572068

Banned - What an Asshat!
This girl at school, which i am abso-ufcking-lutely going INSANE over, is going to be going to High School next week, I won't see her for a whole year..., which is making me feel that i have to ask her out or something, but i know that i don't stand a chance... she knows that i like her... i was going to at least try to ask her out, even though i have probably no chance in hell, i still had to try... but yesterday, another girl asked ME out, she is a jerk, and treated my friends like **** last year, people are telling me to go ahead and go out with her, but i feel like i NEED the other one, i keep changing my mind every hour on what i will do...

I don't stand a chance with the one that I like...
And the new one is a total jerk...
The one I like's friends say to go out with the new one...
My friends say to ignore her and keep going crazy...

I feel it is wrong to go out with someone when you are going insane over someone else...
WHAT THE UFCK SHOULD I DO?!?!?!?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Don't decide based on what other people think you should do, ESPECIALLY when it comes to relationships. I'd say go with your gut instincts. The girl you really like is going to HS next year, so ask her out. If she says 'no'...well you said it; you wont see her for a whole year. Whaddya got to lose?

"Sometimes the sound of goodbye is louder than any drumbeat."
-Armin Van Buuren

It might hurt if she rejects you, but don't settle for that girl that treats your friends like shit if you don't like her.

Just go for it! Ask her out, damnit! You'll never know what could be unless you try. Trust me.

If you don't want to come right out and ask her, try organizing some sort of group thing with your friends and invite her along. If she goes you can chat her up and give her the chance to get to know you better.

As a female, I can say even if she says no when you ask her out, she will atleast be flattered (if she's not, she's probably not worth it anyway) and maybe even admire your courage. And like LiberatioN said, you won't see her for a whole year, so what've you got to lose.

Go for it.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Dude just ask her. It is as plan as that...

Janglenut

Particinator
hedgehog4572068 said:
.erm, nevermind, you can't help... :mfinger:
How can I not help? If you don't like the "new girl" and you want to ask the "adored" one, then tell the "new girl" you don't like her or NO and the problem will be solved.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
If you won't see her for a year this is DEFINATELY not something you should look into.
It's a dating relationship, and if you're not looking to get married, there's nothing to test. Don't stick the rusty blade of time into your own ass.

Just go find someone else.

I can understand why the "what the hell I need to ask her out sometime" comes into play, but if you're not going to see her for a year, don't do this to yourself lol...

TKDfreak

Poke me and DIE
I say don't go with either of them. The new girl doesn't deserve a second thought if she treats your friends like shit, and the one you're obsessing over is older and is going to disappear for a year. Get yourself a hobby, kid, and find someone else. If you're really insanely fucking madly in love with this other girl, ask her out just for the hell of it, but she's going to say no. And you'll be right back where you started....

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
hedgehog4572068 said:
This girl at school, which i am abso-ufcking-lutely going INSANE over, is going to be going to High School next week, I won't see her for a whole year..., which is making me feel that i have to ask her out or something, but i know that i don't stand a chance... she knows that i like her... i was going to at least try to ask her out, even though i have probably no chance in hell, i still had to try... but yesterday, another girl asked ME out, she is a jerk, and treated my friends like **** last year, people are telling me to go ahead and go out with her, but i feel like i NEED the other one, i keep changing my mind every hour on what i will do...

I don't stand a chance with the one that I like...
And the new one is a total jerk...
The one I like's friends say to go out with the new one...
My friends say to ignore her and keep going crazy...

I feel it is wrong to go out with someone when you are going insane over someone else...
WHAT THE UFCK SHOULD I DO?!?!?!?
You should never go out with someone you don't like. There's no point to it. If there is no emotional connection, everything sucks. Being together, hanging with friends, kissing, sex. It's nothing if there's no emotional connection. And in the mean time, about the girl you do like...

Hmm...masturbate a lot. You're gonna be alone for some time. Don't be in a hurry to have some girl. It will all work out.