WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Congratulations, Shakie, on your 100th post, and Arcade rights [/sarcasm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
1
0
#1
Haha, Thank god to whoever thought of the rep restriction on the arcade :)
Jason, big thumbs up :thumbsup:.
 

shakie

retarded since '93.
102
0
0
#2
Boycott said:
Haha, Thank god to whoever thought of the rep restriction on the arcade :)
Jason, big thumbs up :thumbsup:.
i hate you. i hate you all.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#3
shakie said:
i hate you. i hate you all.
Oh my god... Now your whole purpose of posting here has gone down the drain. You goona go commit e-suicide, now?
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
1
0
#4
I can't help but feel partially responsible for this... I gave you neg rep when you had 1 rep, which knocked you to 0 again :redface:
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
102
177
#7
i just gave him some neg rep right now, what did he do?
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#8
shakie said:
i hate you. i hate you all.
And I exist here for the sole purpose of watching rep whoring arcade posters squirm trying to get rep, and whine like a virgin alter boy when they lose it. :thumbsup:
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#9
THIS ISN"T NAM.. THERE ARE RULES!!
 
3,050
0
0
#11
ok you all made me giggle.........................bastards i was trying to be pissy. i'm gonna rep everyone in this thread, minus shakie cause he won't be my e-BF.

ok some i couldn't rep due to i've repped them already an i must spread the love first. sorry uber and maxi. the rest i repped. i'm so gonna start a repping thread again.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#13
shakie said:
i hate you. i hate you all.
If you hate us, why keep coming back? Your telling me you can not handle a few silly highschool jibes? I think your kind of funny. In a pathetic way, but I still grin at your posts.
 
#14
Erm.. noob question but why does everyone pick on shakie... he's as delighfully dull as the rest of us. What makes him so special that we have to pick on him... what if I dont....
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#15
kid_dude_64 said:
Erm.. noob question but why does everyone pick on shakie... he's as delighfully dull as the rest of us. What makes him so special that we have to pick on him... what if I dont....
What if you don't talk until spoken to?
Are you feeling left out? Because I can get a few people here to 'pick on you' quite easily, I'm sure.
Are you Shakie's bodyguard? Do you know him?
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#16
im posting here because this is a boycott thread.
 
#17
meh_it_all said:
What if you don't talk until spoken to?
Are you feeling left out? Because I can get a few people here to 'pick on you' quite easily, I'm sure.
Are you Shakie's bodyguard? Do you know him?
For starters... if everyone doesn't speak until spoken to, nothing would ever be said. So go fuck urself. Secondly, stop trying to sound like some macho ganster fool who can summon up homies to "come pop a cap in my ass" or whatever freaks like you say... its lame... so go fuck yourself. Thirdly, I aint shakies bodyguard, I dont know him... so go fuck yourself.

In short, just go fuck yourself. And die, if at all possible. Thanks for the input!
 
4,020
0
36
#18
kid_dude_64 said:
For starters... if everyone doesn't speak until spoken to, nothing would ever be said. So go fuck urself. Secondly, stop trying to sound like some macho ganster fool who can summon up homies to "come pop a cap in my ass" or whatever freaks like you say... its lame... so go fuck yourself. Thirdly, I aint shakies bodyguard, I dont know him... so go fuck yourself.

In short, just go fuck yourself. And die, if at all possible. Thanks for the input!
Meh: I think he wants you to fuck yourself.

Just a hunch :happysad:
 
#20
I'm sorry bout the whole fuck yourself thing meh... it was supposed to be subliminal. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.