Congratulations Smoke!!!1!

shep

Local alcoholic
Hey you should trade those rep in @the WTF store for a case of beer for ole shep.They trade em like chuck-e-cheese

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Smoke said:
Yey! I'm the first one to break 10k rep. Go me.
p99 said:
On December 3rd, 2004.. I was second
Yesterday 11:06 PM
1you_win_the_prize.jpg
Good job kids!! I was wondering how high the number would go.(9999?)
The the down side is;you two just proved that the rep system doesn't mean dick. :D :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
I was On IRC with BRIT and he said "Whoever pass's 10,000 get's to be a formen in the cockfarm"

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
ReiMeishin said:
How'd smoke get banned?
It's his user title thingy, he tricked you. He's a tricky character.

Edit:
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Congrats future foremen of the cockfarm :thumbsup:
As in mod? That would kickass, tooling on two or three nooblars who are in there, not much modding to do, but hey, it needs to be done!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
1you_win_the_prize.jpg
Good job kids!! I was wondering how high the number would go.(9999?)
The the down side is;you two just proved that the rep system doesn't mean dick. :D :thumbsup:
So did you :p I wonder what Jason will think when he gets back..

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Many combolations Elizagerth, on your 10k rebutals!

Er... I mean, congrats to you both on 10k rep... I was wondering how easy rep came to people though... I mean, I have been here 3 days and have over 1k. Wootage. I suppose it slows down though.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
VenomHowell said:
I was wondering how easy rep came to people though... I mean, I have been here 3 days and have over 1k. Wootage. I suppose it slows down though.

I hope duex_machine or whatever his nick is doesn't see your comment. He will go crazy about how NOOBS got more REP than he does.... LOL :D