WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Congratulations Smoke!!!1!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yey! I'm the first one to break 10k rep. Go me. :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Hey you should trade those rep in @the WTF store for a case of beer for ole shep.They trade em like chuck-e-cheese

shep

Local alcoholic
Congrat's lad's.keep up the shit :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Smoke said:
Yey! I'm the first one to break 10k rep. Go me.
p99 said:
On December 3rd, 2004.. I was second
Yesterday 11:06 PM
Good job kids!! I was wondering how high the number would go.(9999?)
The the down side is;you two just proved that the rep system doesn't mean dick. :D :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
I was On IRC with BRIT and he said "Whoever pass's 10,000 get's to be a formen in the cockfarm"

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
ReiMeishin said:
How'd smoke get banned?
It's his user title thingy, he tricked you. He's a tricky character.

Edit:
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Congrats future foremen of the cockfarm :thumbsup:
As in mod? That would kickass, tooling on two or three nooblars who are in there, not much modding to do, but hey, it needs to be done!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Good job kids!! I was wondering how high the number would go.(9999?)
The the down side is;you two just proved that the rep system doesn't mean dick. :D :thumbsup:
So did you :p I wonder what Jason will think when he gets back..

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Many combolations Elizagerth, on your 10k rebutals!

Er... I mean, congrats to you both on 10k rep... I was wondering how easy rep came to people though... I mean, I have been here 3 days and have over 1k. Wootage. I suppose it slows down though.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
VenomHowell said:
I was wondering how easy rep came to people though... I mean, I have been here 3 days and have over 1k. Wootage. I suppose it slows down though.
I hope duex_machine or whatever his nick is doesn't see your comment. He will go crazy about how NOOBS got more REP than he does.... LOL :D