WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Conman03 wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This comment was not directed at me but it pissed me off enough to flame it so ill post it here.
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=10128&page=1&pp=15
Conman03 said:
We have a lack of freedoms due to every gay fucking law that is passed!!! "Gotta have I.D.s gotta be 16 to drive, have to have insurence no drinking befor 21 BLAh BLAH BLAH" Every time one of these idiotic laws is passed we LOSE A FREEDOM!!! the less freedom we have the more we rebel!!! It's politcal science!!! Did we have murder sprees 100 years ago when all you had to do was pay taxes and die? NO. Did we have the capability to? ABSOLUTELY!!! These shootings are peoples way of FIGHTING A WAR THAT CANNOT BE WON. Let's start with Columbine! Kid gets picked on and can't do anything about it. Goes down in a violent blaze of glory forever freeimg other victems from the carnage of bullieing!!! THE AMERICANS FEEL SCREWED AND HELPLESS every time a new law is passed they WILL REBEL...These extremists are willing to take a stand by ANY MEANS POSSIBLE. you want more examples? IRAQ. AFGANISTAN. THEY ALL FUCKING REVOLTED DUE TO AN UNFAIR POLITICAL SYSTEM!!! THEY ARE NOT FREE, SO THEY CHOOSE TO BE FREE BY A LAST ACT OF DEFIANCE AIMED AT A CURRUPT GOVERNMENT.

OK SWEET HEART, YOU HIDE BEHIND YOUR LARGE WORDS BUT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE GROUND OF WHICH YOU STAND UPON. TAKE POLTICAL SCIENC YOU IGNORANT BITCH, BEFOR YOU GO STRING A LOT OF BIG WORDS TOGETHER IN YOUR FUTILE EFFORTS TO REJECT THE REALITY OF YOUR EVERY DAY LIFE. REALIZE IT. UNDERSTAND IT. DO SOMTHING ABOUT IT!
First off, what a wonderful combination of paranoia and ignorance you have, no really it's amazing. You seem to think you are in some horrible state of slavery or something of the sort, look around shithead you're not.

Your first choices of examples of so called 'injustice', are laws all governing drinking and driving underage. What makes you think this is somehow a big injustice that before you turn 16 you can't drive and no drinking before 21? Do you really believe we should be allowed to drink as early as we fucking want? I seriously hope even if you do you don't think the same for driving. Can't you think of something that makes you not sound like such a 'rebel' teenager, you know the kids who think they are some kind of terror because they went and got drunk.

Did we have murder sprees 100 years ago when all you had to do was pay taxes and die? NO. Did we have the capability to? ABSOLUTELY!!!
Who the fuck was Jack the fucking ripper then? Do you realize that there has been murder and violence since man discovered he could kill the other men for his own gain.
these shootings are peoples way of FIGHTING A WAR THAT CANNOT BE WON. Let's start with Columbine! Kid gets picked on and can't do anything about it. Goes down in a violent blaze of glory forever freeimg other victems from the carnage of bullieing!!!
Don't tell me you're giving glory to kids who go out and murder often innocent members of their school! If they are fighting such a war why aren't they fighting the government? Why weren't they shooting cops? Guess what, they aren't fighting a war, their just giving themselves sick satisfaction off other people's deaths. As for 'freeimg'(sic) the 'victems'(sic) how can you make a murder into some kind of wonderful act bestowed on those poor kids and their parents?
THE AMERICANS FEEL SCREWED AND HELPLESS every time a new law is passed they WILL REBEL...These extremists are willing to take a stand by ANY MEANS POSSIBLE.
How many Americans feel screwed and helpless? Yes I know some people are unhappy, but look at most of the countries around the world, it's hell there, by comparison it's heaven here.
IRAQ. AFGANISTAN. THEY ALL FUCKING REVOLTED DUE TO AN UNFAIR POLITICAL SYSTEM!!! THEY ARE NOT FREE, SO THEY CHOOSE TO BE FREE BY A LAST ACT OF DEFIANCE AIMED AT A CURRUPT GOVERNMENT
When were these revolts? I haven't seen a revolt by the people in either. Yes their governments were 'currupt'(sic) but there was no change until after American invasions.

Kid stop the fucking "OMG I'M IN A REVOLUTION" bullshit, you aren't part of any fucking revolution. If you were in a revolt you'd be out fighting not sitting here posting your annoying shit. There is no revolution. Face it shit head.

Goes down in a violent blaze of glory forever freeimg other victems
Do the world a favor, take a knife, put it to your throat and 'Free' yourself from the 'injustice'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did we have murder sprees 100 years ago when all you had to do was pay taxes and die? NO. Did we have the capability to? ABSOLUTELY!!!
Ever heard of the Civil War? Ever heard of the Crusades? No. You are an ignorant little kid that is acting like he knows what he is talking about. You don't so shut the fuck up.

conman03 said:
these shootings are peoples way of FIGHTING A WAR THAT CANNOT BE WON. Let's start with Columbine! Kid gets picked on and can't do anything about it. Goes down in a violent blaze of glory forever freeimg other victems from the carnage of bullieing!!!
Giving glory to school shooters. You really are retarded aren't you Conman? What the fuck makes you think that killing innocent people and then yourself is glorious? As Wild said they are fighting no war. :thumbsdn:

Jung

???
Premium
Yes, Comman03 isn't exactly the smartest poster here, and he doesn't exactly grasp the concepts of freedom, societal norms or rights. Then again, what do you expect from someone with a screen name of Conman03?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Damnit WILD.... I make this huge ass reply in the original thread, then I come here and see you made the same reply, much more elloquently and in like 1/3 the fucking space.

Repped!

Sektor

Particinator
Sounds to me he's an anarchist who has no idea what the FUCK he's talking about, and is only rambling on about a load of bullshit to sound cool.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Sektor said:
Sounds to me he's an anarchist who has no idea what the FUCK he's talking about, and is only rambling on about a load of bullshit to sound cool.
amen to that :Bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.