WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Conniving Little Prick

Just another work rant.

Gah.....

I think my "boss", or whatever you wanna call him, the front desk manager/dictator (his words!) wants me to lodge my foot in his ass. Well, I'll be more than happy to.

Normally, he waits til the very last second to post the schedule, thus making it rather difficult for any of us to plan anything. His excuse is there are so many requests, he needs time to figure out how to balance everything. What the fuck ever!

I came in today, and he has the schedule for the next three weeks up. Now, considering the fact that people put in requests and one of the desk clerks just quit, I obviously found it rather odd he had it done already. I would think he'd have trouble "balancing everything out". pfft.

Then I noticed why he had it posted so early--because there were specific days he wanted off. That right there just tells me it's not important to him to get the schedule done in a reasonable, timely manner unless it benefits him. Apparently, his shit is more important than ours. What a shithead. :mad:

your boss is ghey, you need to shit on his desk like we discussed that one time :thumbsup:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Holy shit babe, just find a new job already.

Slacker

Postaholic
He is a selfish little fucker isn't he? Only cares about what happens to him and not his co-workers. He is such a dumbass.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Next time he has a party or social gathering at his house, give him the upper decker.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Woodreaux said:
Next time he has a party or social gathering at his house, give him the upper decker.
Or just slip something into his drink... No one will know who did it...

magnolia

Postaholic
I've had my fair share of bosses like that. What a prick. You'll find a better job one day and you'll still have to deal with pricks, but at least you'll be able to make your own schedule. :hug2: