WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Constantine

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I might go see the movie Constantine tonight. I saw the previews for it and thought it looked awsome and all. What do you think? Well, I will let you know if its good or not when I see it.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
My co-worker doesn't stop talking about it. He says is the best coming made in the past century. I have no clue. I haven't even seen the trailer. I will wait a few days to go see it. Hoping others will give me good reviews.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
sad thing is reeves has been in some of my favorite movies now (matrix 1-3 this one) but he is maybe the worste actor ive seen in my life.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ChilianFuckFace said:
My co-worker doesn't stop talking about it. He says is the best coming made in the past century. I have no clue. I haven't even seen the trailer. I will wait a few days to go see it. Hoping others will give me good reviews.
Living vicariously through others. Nice! :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I almost see it as a matrix Copy except its about a heaven and hell. Keanu Reaves sucks.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
[sky] said:
I almost see it as a matrix Copy except its about a heaven and hell. Keanu Reaves sucks.
EXCELLENT!

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
my advice is to just read the hellblazer comic books and say NO to keanu reeves

Jung

???
Premium
I honestly didn't expect too much, but I must say I was impressed. Aside from Keanu Reeves still sounding like an idiot during drawn out talking scenes, it was great. The CGI was incredible (not overused), casting was well done, other than Keanu, and the plot wasn't over the top , or comic-bookish.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
k, here's the low-down.

I saw it tonite with some friends: many atheists, one agnostic, and me...the Christian kid; whatever.

The movie itself was awesome, but you could have guessed it - it totally lacks intelligent dialogue. Something will happen and it's as if they skip about 20 lines and Keanu randomly says something out of the blue.

I also (from a religious standpoint) was kind of put off that they made the demons appear much stronger than the angels. I don't care what you believe, thats bullshit.

In essence, I think that "the balance" they refer to is actually quite accurate and is somewhat relevant to what many consider our 'holy war' in modern times. If you would like to learn more about the movie before going to see it, read Revelations...no im not witnessing.

Special effects were awesome. Sound...brillant. Visual appeal...ingenius.
If you could care less about what they're actually saying, see this film.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
the movie was pretty good.....had people laughing...hold up that wasnt the movie dialog that made em laugh...its was me muahahahahahahaha ok where is my cookie?

Cuddles said:
I thought it was pretty funny when he goes up into Heaven and gives the finger :mfinger: ...lmao

Don't give away the movie.

This is a spoiler free website.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
The movies kind of like a modern day van helsing.
just replacing vampries with demons.
Bad acting in the movie though.
besides that it was a good movie.
bastard had to quit smoking didnt he...
it looks like they might make a second one too.

Jung

???
Premium
HavokChylde said:
Don't give away the movie.

This is a spoiler free website.
That reminds me, I meant to ask about spoiler tags.

10 stars said:
The movies kind of like a modern day van helsing.
just replacing vampries with demons.
Bad acting in the movie though.
besides that it was a good movie.
bastard had to quit smoking didnt he...
it looks like they might make a second one too.

A second one, with Keanu Reeves in it...? No way!
Lol, I expect another trilogy.