WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Convinced the women at college hate men

The title is hyperbole, but there's a sizable portion of women at my college I think hate men. It's a liberal arts college and expensive, so I'm sure they're there.

A couple months ago, I saw a poster advertising a "mansplainless" discussion with "femme-identifying and non-binary folk". There was also a campaign by some of the students to get the administration to hire "womyn of color" or "womyn" more often. The very way they spell female and women suggests avoidance of anything male. I know my observation's quite obvious, but I just wanted to talk about what I saw at college.

ThisIsBananas

Model Ninja!
Premium
I've heard lots of stories of college students becoming SJW idiots. People nowadays honestly believe that all women are oppressed victims and need to fight all men for being rapists.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I first read the title of this thread to be "Convinced the women at college hate me". :confused:

Some college students think that they are the generation that is going to revolutionize the world. They are very self-righteous and are guided by their limited experiences.

Men should start calling themselves "myn" just to troll this misandry movement.

Last edited:

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
same vacant imbeciles that will scream cultural appropriation if they see a white man with dreads. It's a shame they exist, they must really hate their fathers. We should throw rocks at them.

vistascan

They're out to get me
College is where you try out stuff, many of which you'll never use for the rest of your life. I think it's nice to get the stupid out of your system in a place like college. I got my alcohol fascination out of me. You'll also get some positive things to carry with you, if you're lucky.