WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

coochie cut

Once, I was climbing the stairs on my front porch and someone (I think it was my mom) swung the door open HARD, and knocked me head over feet. Even worse, when I flipped over my cooch got caught on the bottom corner of the screen door and was cut open. :eek: Damn that shit hurt! I couldn't piss for a week.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
zoloftcasserole said:
Once, I was climbing the stairs on my front porch and someone (I think it was my mom) swung the door open HARD, and knocked me head over feet. Even worse, when I flipped over my cooch got caught on the bottom corner of the screen door and was cut open. :eek: Damn that shit hurt! I couldn't piss for a week.
Zoloftcasserole, sorry to be the one to have to explain this to you... but once a young woman reaches a certain age, that part of her body goes through some changes. One of those changes is that it will bleed for a few days out of every month. This is a totally normal process, and does not hurt or cause any problems with other bodily functions such as urination. If you have any questions, this video will tell you everything you need to know.

Especially if you're living in 1961.

So glad I could be of assistance.

Cheers,
WTFN

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
WTFNation said:
Zoloftcasserole, sorry to be the one to have to explain this to you... but once a young woman reaches a certain age, that part of her body goes through some changes. One of those changes is that it will bleed for a few days out of every month. This is a totally normal process, and does not hurt or cause any problems with other bodily functions such as urination. If you have any questions, this video will tell you everything you need to know.

Especially if you're living in 1961.

So glad I could be of assistance.

Cheers,
WTFN
Doesn't hurt...

no cramps,

no bloating,

no gas...

ERR

can tell you NEVER had a PERIOD.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
zoloftcasserole said:
Nothing like licking your wounds. :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
zoloftcasserole said:
I couldn't imagine a whole week with out wankin off.

TwisT said:
I couldn't imagine a whole week with out wankin off.
I would like to second that. Damn near impossible, although tried doing that lent thing, 40 days. Did pretty good, like 30 something days :)

I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die. That sucks you should have taken pics.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Dave666 said:
I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die. That sucks you should have taken pics.
i bleed for two weeks sometime...

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i wonder if she was naked when it happenned... it's the only logical explanation

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
why did WTFNation try to explain periods...the girl was bleeding due to injury, not "growing up". :rtfm:

I dont see how you could cut yourself down there with clothes on..usually skin has to come in contact with something sharp in order to be sliced.

quix0te

Clitpickle
Hope you don't mind me asking, but where exactly on the cooch did you get cut?

Did it.. uh.. go in?