WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cookies!

Disadvantaged-c

omfgwtfbbqsteakmix
Cookies? What kind do you like, and which ones do you find the taste so bad that you must insist on blowing it up with a nuclear bomb?

I love peanut butter cookies...really the only ones i can eat in a large amount.

cookies that I want to kill...would be the ones that have the little fruit candy type thing in the center ontop of the cookie...MUST KILL.

Jung

???
Premium
I like MD5 encrypted cookies.

Oh, I like those soft chocolate Chips-a-Hoy and Mint Girl Scout cookies too. The peanut butter and chocolate ones are good as well.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
For some reason, I completely agree with you. PB cookies fwn. Those terrible fruitcake-ey cookies you mentioned are fwned by all other cookies. My favourite cookies, though, are those of the oatmeal persuasion. Oatmeal cookies fwn all others. :thumbsup:

Disadvantaged-c

omfgwtfbbqsteakmix
LOL md5 encrypted xD! classic, Yay another person who hates Fruitcakekyk cookies.

Fideru

Agitated Pancake
Whatever happened to classical chocolate chip?

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Woot for peppridge farm soft baked white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.
and all other peperidge farm cookies in general(the ones in the nice big box not the smal fucks)

GS thin mints!!! I just wanna fill my garage with them, except I don't have one.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
chocolate chip cookies *yumyum*

umm..waffle cookies *boom*

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
I like MD5 encrypted cookies.

Oh, I like those soft chocolate Chips-a-Hoy and Mint Girl Scout cookies too. The peanut butter and chocolate ones are good as well.
Jesus Christ, you and BRiT have no right to critcize my sex life :ut-oh:...

"Besides, everyone knows MacOS never messes up so you didn't get any..."

Get yer mind outta circuits and into the real world.

I enjoy Wheatley Height's Deli's black and white cookies that are the size of The Imperial U.S.A. and Girl Scout Samoan cookies :drool:.

girl scout samoas are the shit. mmmmmmmm and thin mints and *1 hour ADD drool*

all those girl scout cookies are gooooood

except for those fuckin lemon ones.. it was so acidic it ate the top of my mouth off.. and they always make one new cookie every year, and it somehow manages to taste like shit.. i love girl scout cookies

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
I agree, samoas on the shittttttttt. Good as helllllllll man.:thumbsup:
I love traditional choc. chip, peanut butter, and oatmeal cookies also.

I fucking HATE white macadamia nut (sp?) ones. They make me thirsty and are oh so nasty...:thumbsdn:

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
Double chocolate chip cookies with hazelnut chunks! Mmmm *waters at the mouth!*

Die plain cookies with not enuf chocolate chunks die!!

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
HASH COOKIES MUST BE BLOWN UP BY IRAQIS! :sword:

Noalear

uberNemesis
junglizm said:

Ohhh how I do love those Thin Mints... I could eat a few thin mint trees worth of those. What is the secret ingredient!? Love damnit!! LOVE!