WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cool Mangaka Character Sheet

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
The last time I wrote in the Writer's Block was when I showed that weird zombie story. Anyways, here's a much better contribution.
D7cGPJWWwAAtSJ6.jpegD7cGPJSX4AEG92w.jpeg

This is an adaptation of a character sheet made by Hirohiko Araki, the mangaka behind the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure franchise. I found it from first watching this video on YouTube about how Araki writes his characters.

One of my experiences with this is that the first sheet I created was a character I envisioned for a long time. The protagonist and male. The second character I used this for was a female who was still fundamentally different from the male character I'd written, but they're ultimately both capable of killing each other. She's more of a traditional woman who's husbandless, but still goes for what she wants.

Like the video said, it's most helpful if you start with the abilities.

Good luck!