cops are shit

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
Meh

Yeah dude cops suck, I have a whole rack of fireworks but the police station is too close to my house so I can't set them off because it is illegal, especially when you live 15 minutes away from Washington DC. And becausae of the dumb firework laws you can't buy any good ones so I had to make my own, and the fireworks they do sell suck so much they only gave me enough materials to make two fireworks (I had to use pill bottles for the cases!).

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
Yeah dude cops suck, I have a whole rack of fireworks but the police station is too close to my house so I can't set them off because it is illegal, especially when you live 15 minutes away from Washington DC. And becausae of the dumb firework laws you can't buy any good ones so I had to make my own, and the fireworks they do sell suck so much they only gave me enough materials to make two fireworks (I had to use pill bottles for the cases!).
Simmer down Tim McVeigh.

Otacon

Deus Ex Machina
A word of advice to you all, if you ever get a ticket remember I said this..When given a ticket just take it and do whatever you were doing, then when you get home or to an environment in which you can think clearly, write a lengthy detailed letter to the insurance company or to the office where you go to pay your tickets, explaining exactly why you think your ticket should be nullified, and if your writing is good enough (I know mine is hehe) Then the ticket should be revoked and you should not have to pay a single penny whatsoever, you can thank my english teacher for that one..

-Otacon.

Crimsonator

Flame Bait
You know you can REFUSE to have your car searched, right? They had no reason to search, therefore you can refuse. : P

Broken also summed it up well. Driving in piece of shit cars makes you an instant target to be pulled over. Get a decent looking car and keep it clean and uncluttered you won't have much of a problem. Unless your driving 120 mph in a 55 mph zone, then you deserve to get a speeding ticket!

DoGoodDrugs

Flame Bait
well damn, i didnt know a car that was 8 years old is already a piece of shit, my 80 cj7 must really be a piece of shit, no wonder i cant get any chicks with it.

move_bitch

Hoodrat
kill the fuckin assholes

I Say We Fuckin Do Away With Cops....let Ppl Like Us Handle Things....we Keep The Little Fuckers In Our Community In Line...cops ....man What Fuckin Assholes....

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
move_bitch said:
I Say We Fuckin Do Away With Cops....let Ppl Like Us Handle Things....we Keep The Little Fuckers In Our Community In Line...cops ....man What Fuckin Assholes....
I 2nd and 3rd that i have a shotgun and know how to use it so y do we need cops :cool:

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
1 Of The Best Reasons To Live In Canada

i feel for you bro you should visit canada.Man i smoke weed everywhere
i have been caught with weed before but in canada anything under a quarter is a 50 $ ticket. man i have had buddy's get joints taken off them only to watch the cop smoke it god damn pig.For all you dude's that don't know canada has some killer weed especially BC skunk ooooooo gives me a hard on just thinkin about it.

anywayz if you like the cheeba and don't want to get hasled for have a little doobey break visit canada and no we don't live in igloo's and yes we do have mc donalds see ya boyz it's time for a blunt session

have a nice day all :thumbsup: :p :confused:

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
hey red

youknowthedeal said:
I 2nd and 3rd that i have a shotgun and know how to use it so y do we need cops :cool:
i agree with your quote god damn cops fuck em

i got a problem solver and his name is revolver :gun: :gun:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
MUFFDIVER said:
i agree with your quote god damn cops fuck em

i got a problem solver and his name is revolver :gun: :gun:
:mfinger: :mfinger: so what kind of muff diveing do ya do you fucktard :mfinger: :mfinger:

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Theres Laws Agianst That You Know. Your Friend Should Fight The Case. He Can Get A Public Defender. Because With A Piece Of Shit Like That, It Sounds Like He Cant Afford A Good One.

morelos

lexicon incognito
pakdatson said:
Theres Laws Agianst That You Know. Your Friend Should Fight The Case. He Can Get A Public Defender. Because With A Piece Of Shit Like That, It Sounds Like He Cant Afford A Good One.
that's a lot of capitalization.

and btw, owning a gun does not make you the police.

then again, i wish more police were better educated, but whatever.

Ziddy

Fresh Meat
Dude that's bullshit. They need a warrent to search it, they can't just look through it right away. If you bring that up it can nullify everything.

:mfinger: Fuck the System :mfinger:

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Holy Necropost, Batman!

Holy shit this is an OLDIE!

Do you fucking N00bs even look at the date?

Fuck Me Running!

Cheers,

WTFN

WILD

Mild
Ziddy said:
Dude that's bullshit. They need a warrent to search it, they can't just look through it right away. If you bring that up it can nullify everything.

:mfinger: Fuck the System :mfinger:
Probable cause.

Wait, this thread is from early 2004 :confuse: .

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
We got in an car accident once, and all of us were high as fuck, including the driver, but the driver managed to pull it off by being sober (he used to take alot mushies when he was younger, so he talks all slurred and shit) but me and my friend were high as fuck, and the cop asked if we had any weed in the car, and we told em no (which was a lie, b/c i had a dimebagger in my shoe) he saw some papers and asked what those were used for, and i told them it was for my friend cuz he smoked ciggies and its alot cheaper to buy papers/tobacco then packs itself. Anyhow, the cops told us it was legal to be high in the State of WA, you just can't operate a motorvechicle or have any parphilinia(sp) on you, nor weed.
Oh man, the stories I can tell when I was a stoner.
:rotflmao:

dzaykim

Toss my salad
Before I knew any better I did the same shit. After a party, a cop pulled us over for going 10 over the speed limit. Gives us a ticket, and tells us all to get out of the car for breathalizer.
We were like "... wtf?"
And then he gives us this shit saying that he can just arrest us for not cooperating, so we got off. I used my phlegm as a filter to pass, but the other underage guy in the back seat had one beer. Gets caught, then the fucking ticketed us for all kinds of bullshit.

Then he's walking off and he says, "You guys are so dumb. You could have just refused."

Cops are fucking dicks....

/edit... and this post is really old. oops..