WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Corndogged

MetalHead

Clitpickle
Well, it all began on Friday a few hours before a football game. I'm in the band so I just hang out at the highschool, rather than go home then back to the school. Me and a few friends were screwing around on the old skateboard when I decided to ollie a staircase. It was a small five step staircase, that I had jumped plenty of times before. This time I screwed up royally and ended up placing the board squarly 'tween my legs right before the two of us plowed heavily into the ground. My eyes crossed and I rolled around on the ground for a few minutes. I also walked funny for the rest of the day.

I haven't tried that staircase since.

ThomConspicuous

Inconspicuously Informal
Ouch! That's gotta hurt. 17 yrs later I still have beauty of a scar where one inch of the tail on my board embedded in my shin.

Masochistic sport :thumbsup: