WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Corner Dweller

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
Darkness has no home….but for now it resides in me…the light long since faded…destroyed maybe…no where to turn…only a wall to run into…so much rage, sadness, love, hope…all these things that were never let out…all these things I cannot bring myself to face…nobody really listens…they just smile and nod…maybe add in a that sucks…they don’t understand…they don’t want to…why leave your life and your reality to try to understand someone elses…pain and torment are for the weak?...no they are for the strong…the strong who look to deep…too far beyond the point of no return…the weak fall into the dark grasps of other things…blindings…the strong look at a world gone wrong…a sick dark deprived setting of evil and dark…a black shadow cast by all…following…they grow to accept these things…everyone has one so its ok…but the few who wear these dark colors…really wear them not just dress that way…the ones who may not show it…the ones you look to as happy, perfection, all these things they can never believe they are…all these things they wish they weren’t known for…everything they have become…everything they hate about themselves…how to be left a bloody corpse…yet seen a shining light…a shining light and a loud blast may be there last stand…how to end this life of suffering…this one they never wish existed…the one they could never face up too…the one they wanted to scream to the heavens for people…someone like them…to understand…to know…to….want to understand…to not quiver down and run away…to be left a standing formation…not some crippled corner dweller…