WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Corperate day of hell 2(with the first year left out)

Day 2 from hell
the receptionist is sick! now i get to cover her because the mailroom guy also covers the receptionist for breaks and lunch so when shes sick....WHY NOT PUT MR MAILROOM GUY UP THERE ALL DAY? because the phones are flooded with idiotic calls from people who dont know the name of the person they are trying to reach?

because fax machines constantly call the main switchboard?

or because maby i Dont look professional enough with my shaggy unshaven face?

naaaaah lets send him up again all day? and lets make him work 1 hour later!
Over time yes we knopw you want it/?

yea right fuck overtime and fuck the receptionist, and the asshole who said i have no skills can suck it and swallow, im assistant to the IT and i know alot of the other positions in this place.

keep going to colledge and die in a car wreck before you get a good job sucka! the world will probably end before i get done with colledge so why not enjoy life and do what the fuck i want to.

if i can get the experience here doing covering for someone else and i learn it? that knocks the 4 years of colledge out of there.

i hated highschool and i wouldent go to colledge if you put a gun to my head.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Snake-Eyez said:
if i can get the experience here doing covering for someone else and i learn it? that knocks the 4 years of colledge out of there.

I hate high school, and yeah, I don't really want to go to college anymore, since I figured out that I have everything I need right now except a car.. But I'll be getting one soon.. I'm not trying to seem all high and mighty it's just, I don't need much to make me happy so I don't need a huge high paying job.. And even if you DO go to college, it's not like you have gauranteed job in that area..

Jung

???
Premium
Snake-Eyez said:
Day 2 from hell
the receptionist is sick! now i get to cover her because the mailroom guy also covers the receptionist for breaks and lunch so when shes sick....WHY NOT PUT MR MAILROOM GUY UP THERE ALL DAY? because the phones are flooded with idiotic calls from people who dont know the name of the person they are trying to reach? .
You obviously have no clue how things operate in the corporate world, do you?
or because maby i Dont look professional enough with my shaggy unshaven face?
Maybe, just maybe, it’s because you can’t spell. Of course looking like a bum would probably contribute to coworkers thinking you’re a shit bag.
naaaaah lets send him up again all day? and lets make him work 1 hour later!
Over time yes we knopw you want it/?.
Well, if getting overtime in an air conditioned building bothers you, you could always just quit and go work at McDonalds.
yea right fuck overtime and fuck the receptionist, and the asshole who said i have no skills can suck it and swallow, im assistant to the IT and i know alot of the other positions in this place.
Hold on there champ, are you a mail room jockey or an assistant IT guy? You seem to be confused as to what exactly it is you do. No wonder you get jerked around.
keep going to colledge and die in a car wreck before you get a good job sucka! the world will probably end before i get done with colledge so why not enjoy life and do what the fuck i want to.
Well I made it out of college with out dying in a car wreck, so you’re stupid logic is just that; stupid. Obviously your logic of “enjoy life” isn’t working to well for you either; you seem to be hating your job, and like it or not, that’s your life for at least 40 hours a week.
Good luck with that, although it’s probably not going to happen. Respectable corporations tend to prefer properly educated employees. Unless you plan on sorting mail or being a janitor the rest of your life, I’d suggest you stop crying about your shitty job on the internet, and get an education. Maybe you’ll actually earn a decent job, instead of expecting it to be given to you. Especially given to you over people who actually bothered with going to college, and preparing themselves for this job you want handed to you.
Jesus Christ, you can’t even spell college. :rolleyes:

You have no formal education, and no way of proving any marketable skills, therefore you’re destined to have a shitty job. Welcome to life, buddy. Grow up.

</RANT>

i can care less

i can care less for my spelling or your view of my goals. im at work now so all my posts are quickly typed with one eye looking over my shoulder.

and the way corperate america is going here it seems like they hire the least qualafied for any position.

1 i dont look like a shitbag but im not shaven
i dress up quite well (mom still dresses me)
and the mailroom guy covers all
i do the mail and when there is no mail (95%) of the day
i help in IT
or cover the lame receptionist
or help in some other department.

and for life enjoyment i am fine i just hate not having a good position
i do the work no one else wants to do.
other than that i enjoy keepign reptiles and i have a girlfriend that keeps me busy.

as for you who is probably sitting at home relaxing ragging on people who hate their jobs.

a big fat dick for your mouth my friend.

i would post pics and story lines for idiots who dont know shit like u
but i dont care nor will i
dont post back on this thread unless you got a big fat mans dick in your mouth
enuf said

Jung

???
Premium
Snake-Eyez said:
i help in IT
I’m an IT manager(Admin, but in a managerial position); I have five server/network technicians and one developer under me. I also admin an entire network, as well as help out with application and web development. I’m a college graduate and I’m professionally certified, many times over. I've worked hard to get where I’m at, and I’m only 25.
Snake-Eyez said:
and for life enjoyment i am fine i just hate not having a good position
You’re never going to get a decent position by just wanting; you need to educate yourself and be able to offer the company some kind of relevant skills. Nobody’s going to pay you to “help” sort the mail and “help” in IT, at least not for very long. But if bitching about having a shitty job makes you feel better about not trying, then go right ahead.
Snake-Eyez said:
as for you who is probably sitting at home relaxing ragging on people who hate their jobs.
Actually, I was up and at work for 6:30 CST; that’s part of my job. I’m on salary and don’t get overtime, yet I’m expected to put the extra effort in, because I’m in a managerial position. I know how to be a team player; I’m not going to cry about occasionally having to work few extra hours. I’ve been in at least an hour early, and stayed at least an hour late every day this week, getting ready for database migrations that will take place after the New Year. I’m coming in early so my technicians don’t have to.
Snake-Eyez said:
i would post pics and story lines for idiots who dont know shit like u
Hey, you’re the one with no education, no will to better yourself and a shitty job, not me. ;)
Snake-Eyez said:
a big fat dick for your mouth my friend.
but i dont care nor will i
dont post back on this thread unless you got a big fat mans dick in your mouth
enuf said
So creative and mature. :rolleyes: I wasn’t trying to flame you man, but seriously you need to grow up and realize that nobody’s going to just hand you a career. But hey, if crying about it on the internet makes you feel better, then go right ahead.

you replied

bro your spending way to long on this.
im not evin reading your long dumb posts.
i dont want a hand out
im bitching because this is where you bitch so shut the fuck up

dont spend 17000 hours analsing my posts

wtf r u doing here?