WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Could I get my password? I forgot it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ya... so... could I get my password? I forgot it because I've had family problems and couldn't get onto the site for so long that I've forgotten my password. (obviously)

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
This is retarded. A simple PM to the Admins would have sufficed. Now there's an entire stupid thread about an insanely retarded poster who came back but no one has missed. Whoop deee fucking do.

Jung

???
Premium
YUCK FOU!!! said:
but he needs his old password. dont you?
You're right, I forgot about that. What he can do is logout and do the password reset thing; it will either email him his old password or allow him to create a new one. I can't remember how this version of vB does it though.

Edit: Here is the lost password link. http://www.wtf.com/login.php?do=lostpw

Last edited by a moderator:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
How are you able to log on? :happysad:
I keep my comp logged on to wtf.com. Oh, and I can't get it emailed back because I typed my email address in wrong when I joined. (substituted ".com" for ".net")

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
You're a putz.

We have contact us links all over the site, brain surgeon.

Now, through the kindness of my heart I suspended your new account, changed your old e-mail address to your new e-mail address and sent you your old password. After you log back in, you'll notice that you'll be in the cock farm for a week. Use that time to reflect dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.