WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Could you be any more Clingy!?

YodaPISH

Fresh Meat
I love my boyfriend to death but calling me a billion times just to say I love you is starting to get annoying. :confused:

Pachyderm

I really did.
I'm going to have to say he really likes you, but not because it's totally obvious. He must be your age or near it so 16 or 17, right? Well, this isn't a huge secret, boys don't mature as fast as girls do, so I am thinking, he is trying to appeal to your sentimental side and being luvy duvy. Maybe he got the idea somewhere that now that he has a girlfriend he can't treat you like a regular friend, because you're different you're his girlfriend. Maybe you can sit him down, and say you are with him because you like him romantically and as a friend. Explain to him what you like and what you don't like. No biggie.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
Unforgiven said:
boys just don't mature... :p
I take offense to that comment mother fucker...oh wait nevermind point taken...

Pachyderm

I really did.
Than maYBE you should start thinking about dating a girl.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Is this a personal question Unforgiven? Contrary to popular believe, I do not hold lifes answers. If you want to date boys, it's okay with me.

hah... if i need a girl, i'll just pick one up from the street... might cost money, but what the hell...

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
yea unless you pull out a wad of bills big enough for two runs....then they are kinda clingy

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Pachyderm said:
I'm going to have to say he really likes you, but not because it's totally obvious. He must be your age or near it so 16 or 17, right? Well, this isn't a huge secret, boys don't mature as fast as girls do, so I am thinking, he is trying to appeal to your sentimental side and being luvy duvy. Maybe he got the idea somewhere that now that he has a girlfriend he can't treat you like a regular friend, because you're different you're his girlfriend. Maybe you can sit him down, and say you are with him because you like him romantically and as a friend. Explain to him what you like and what you don't like. No biggie.
good point, if I ever get a gf one of these days i'll probly end up doin the same thing....i'm a very confusingly crazy fun person, but sensitive at heart

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
YodaPISH said:
I love my boyfriend to death but calling me a billion times just to say I love you is starting to get annoying. :confused:
LOL, that's usually what guys complain of. I hate that, i dated a guy that thought he was a romance writer- one time he had his arm around me and his dog started tearing some shit up so he had to get up. he was like " I'll be right back, love" with a forced dramatic pause and everything. I laughed my ass off... hoo good times. I hate romance- am i the only one that finds it cheesy?

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
youre saying that now...but when you get older..and you need that certain substance in a relationship...youll remember to the time you posted that you thought romance was retarded...

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
mariusthegreat said:
youre saying that now...but when you get older..and you need that certain substance in a relationship...youll remember to the time you posted that you thought romance was retarded...
ok, a little romance is ok but I've been smothered with it. I'd just like to have a relationship where we go get a burger and watch movies and have the occasional sex. i don't want rose petals on the bed, they get stuck in unpleasant places.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
YodaPISH said:
But he Love you?? Doesn't that mean any thing to you...Tell the stoopid pussy whipped sap to get a fuckin life..........young boys and their first couple of girl friends make me sick....They act like fuck tards when it comes to pussy......wait I was that age once I guess I was a ....... Fuck......Tard..........NNNOOOOOOO...OH WELL! :mfinger: