WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Could you PLEASE not lie to my face!

Thick

Hoodrat
47
0
6
#1
Ok,

I just have to bitch here, went on a great date a few days ago, hit it off great, talked for hours, really enjoyed each others company had a blast. She said to give her a call and we'll hook up again sometime soon.

Great right?

Except she ignores my calls (only called 2 times in the past 5 days) and doesn't return my IM's. It's like ok, you tell me one thing, when you mean the other!?! WTF. She tells me, "Oh, I"m all up front, honest, blunt, blah blah blah." and yet she doesn't have any intention of ever speaking to me again! THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME WASTE MY TIME.

For any single, dating women reading this post, if you go on a date, and you A. hated it, or B. Decide that you're not into and don't wanna pursue things,
DON'T LEAD THE GUY ON. TELL HIM YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED. Believe me, sparing him the disappointment of finding out your not that interested is nothing compared the ANGER AND CONFUSION you'll cause if you just ignore his calls.
 

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
660
0
76
#2
Same fucking thing happend to me a week ago. Still a bit confused. Alot of my friends said to persue it but I the kind of person who doesn't like to play games so... Fuck That Bitch :mfinger:. I heard a wise saying once..."Women are replacable", don't know if i believe it yet but goes with the "there's always more fish in the sea" idea. It must be good.
 

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
5,438
87
142
#3
might of hated it, but also might be testing you to see if your real deal.. if you really want a further relationship you'll keep trying to talk to her and get another date.. its some loonie psycho game girls play... they want you to think you did something wrong so you buy em flowers and apologize for nothing so they know your serious(and you're thier gimp)... let one of her friends know you liked the date but this whole ignoring you think is gay and you have no time for it... your on the market again...
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#4
This is a very tricky situation, since no one ever knows what a girl is thinking! Good luck, is all I can say.
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#5
Darklight said:
might of hated it, but also might be testing you to see if your real deal.. if you really want a further relationship you'll keep trying to talk to her and get another date.. its some loonie psycho game girls play... they want you to think you did something wrong so you buy em flowers and apologize for nothing so they know your serious(and you're thier gimp)... let one of her friends know you liked the date but this whole ignoring you think is gay and you have no time for it... your on the market again...

erm ive never done that after a first date but if you say so

GUYS PLAY THE SAME FUCKING GAME. so until you stop doing it we wont stop. put that in your pipe and smoke it. maybe she felt bad for you and was trying to spare your feeelings. its not about "game"
 
1,075
0
100
#6
how bout you do this my fellow homy. Just keep calling her, Im her, and any other means of contacting her you can use. Eventually she will either: A. Get fed up with all the calls and will tell you to fuck off. or B. She will tell you what has been going on, like if her computer or phone really don't work or some other explanation (doesn't mean that it will be true so don't get your hopes up) and another thing, if you have your head to far up your ass, she probably can't see you if you get what im saying.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,302
744
387
#7
Thick said:
Ok,

I just have to bitch here, went on a great date a few days ago, hit it off great, talked for hours, really enjoyed each others company had a blast. She said to give her a call and we'll hook up again sometime soon.

Great right?

Except she ignores my calls (only called 2 times in the past 5 days) and doesn't return my IM's. It's like ok, you tell me one thing, when you mean the other!?! WTF. She tells me, "Oh, I"m all up front, honest, blunt, blah blah blah." and yet she doesn't have any intention of ever speaking to me again! THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME WASTE MY TIME.

For any single, dating women reading this post, if you go on a date, and you A. hated it, or B. Decide that you're not into and don't wanna pursue things,
DON'T LEAD THE GUY ON. TELL HIM YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED. Believe me, sparing him the disappointment of finding out your not that interested is nothing compared the ANGER AND CONFUSION you'll cause if you just ignore his calls.
I think your user name hits home pretty close.

Take a chill man. Blow her off, if she want's to contact you, she will. WTF! You don't need to be attached to the hip do you? Ok, I know the physical notion of that is what drives you to her. But acting desperate for attention is going to leave you bending your dick until it breaks. No...no! STFU for a minute. Acting this way does seem desperate to most people. Relax, give it time, and for fucks sake...give your dick a break. If she likes you, she'll call.

If not, I'm sure you can find another to pick on.
 

Thick

Hoodrat
47
0
6
#8
It's not like I'm calling her everyday gehtfuct. I called her 2 times in a week.

and I know that you're not to act desperate. I'm not an idiot! It's just frustrating because she led me on as to though everything was great and she wanted to hook up and whatnot. Then she completely blew me off.. That would piss anyone off, don't care who ya are.

And besides, it's pretty apparent that she doesn't want to pursue things now. That's fine, I'm not that dense, I can get a hint. I just needed to bitch about the whole situation. Really irked the hell outta me.

Ahh well, better luck next time I guess :rolleyes:
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#9
Thick said:
It's not like I'm calling her everyday gehtfuct. I called her 2 times in a week.

and I know that you're not to act desperate. I'm not an idiot! It's just frustrating because she led me on as to though everything was great and she wanted to hook up and whatnot. Then she completely blew me off.. That would piss anyone off, don't care who ya are.

And besides, it's pretty apparent that she doesn't want to pursue things now. That's fine, I'm not that dense, I can get a hint. I just needed to bitch about the whole situation. Really irked the hell outta me.

Ahh well, better luck next time I guess :rolleyes:
If she wants you she'll come get it! I'll do the initial perusing but if I get none back then i let it go!

For the record! If chicks don't like you.... THEY WILL BLOW YOU OFF! If guys don't like you they blow you off, or beat your ass.


I think you seriously need to take a look around and wake the fuck up!