HOOOOOOAH

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
62 days to go

12 in IRAQ

HOOOOOOOOAH!
12 in Iraq? Where will he be for the rest of that time?

I geht the funny feeling,(while playing with myself) that when Jesse gehts home,we wont hear from the pair of you monkeys for a solid month. The down side is;we wont be able to find Redi-Whip or Pickles in any store for a twelve mile radius. We all hope for his safe return,and we will certainly pray for his well being once he crosses the threshhold of your homested. :D

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gehtfuct said:

I geht the funny feeling,(while playing with myself) that when Jesse gehts home,we wont hear from the pair of you monkeys for a solid month. The down side is;we wont be able to find Redi-Whip or Pickles in any store for a twelve mile radius. We all hope for his safe return,and we will certainly pray for his well being once he crosses the threshhold of your homested. :D
He will be preparing an another unit to go into Iraq from *BEEP*.

then its the count down till he hit state side and

1 week at ft *beep*

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gehtfuct said:

we may just see

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:

9 days in iraq.

HOOOOOOOAH
Is this a countdown for him to get out of IRAQ or countdown for him to get home?

edit: I read the original post. We are counting until they get home... 59 and counting.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
It's really good to hear your husband is coming back.

My friend's husband got sent to Iraq in November :(

So.. 10 days in Iraq and then he goes where? until the 59 day he comes home?... :confused: I miss that part :( I think my flu is going into my brain :eek: