WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

CountDOWN....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Estimated Countdown till Soldier Gobbles and 153rd are home

63 days to go
&
13 days in IRAQ

HOOOOOOAH

Descent

Hella Constipated
Wow...that really is great to hear.

I hope he gets back safely.

dawizard

da quicker F'er upper
It's always good to hear about soldiers coming home.
War is so senseless.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I hate the FCC said:
He's coming back :thumbsup: I hope he doesn't get called back. I have a cousin that's going to Iraq :(
thoughts and prays are with your family.

tzedek

Original Member
congrats... how long is he going to be home for ?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
62 days to go

12 in IRAQ

HOOOOOOOOAH!
12 in Iraq? Where will he be for the rest of that time?

I geht the funny feeling,(while playing with myself) that when Jesse gehts home,we wont hear from the pair of you monkeys for a solid month. The down side is;we wont be able to find Redi-Whip or Pickles in any store for a twelve mile radius. We all hope for his safe return,and we will certainly pray for his well being once he crosses the threshhold of your homested. :D

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gehtfuct said:

I geht the funny feeling,(while playing with myself) that when Jesse gehts home,we wont hear from the pair of you monkeys for a solid month. The down side is;we wont be able to find Redi-Whip or Pickles in any store for a twelve mile radius. We all hope for his safe return,and we will certainly pray for his well being once he crosses the threshhold of your homested. :D
He will be preparing an another unit to go into Iraq from *BEEP*.

then its the count down till he hit state side and

1 week at ft *beep*

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gehtfuct said:

we may just see

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
That glorious day shall arrive, and will forever live in infamy, hallelajuh.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:

9 days in iraq.

HOOOOOOOAH
Is this a countdown for him to get out of IRAQ or countdown for him to get home?

edit: I read the original post. We are counting until they get home... 59 and counting.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
It's really good to hear your husband is coming back.

My friend's husband got sent to Iraq in November :(

So.. 10 days in Iraq and then he goes where? until the 59 day he comes home?... :confused: I miss that part :( I think my flu is going into my brain :eek: