WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Counter-Stick Fight Preview

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
Heya guys. Im a beginner flash animator and I just felt like showing you guys a little preview of my first worth-watching flash animation. Dont let it cycle more than once, the music will irritate you. Lol. Its not finished. Here it is.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
evilghoul said:
Heya guys. Im a beginner flash animator and I just felt like showing you guys a little preview of my first worth-watching flash animation. Dont let it cycle more than once, the music will irritate you. Lol. Its not finished. Here it is.
This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy.
:thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
evilghoul said:
Actionscript!

Seriously though, it looks ok for a beginner. Also, you can disable looping, that way it won't "cycle."

Something like this:
PHP:
loadMovieNum("movie.swf", 0); stop();

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Damn it... Can't see it.. If only I were a computer hacker..

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
Well, what do you expect, its tripod :O

Also go to the main root of the animation here. I'm working on it; haven't updated it in a while.

Takkun

Anonymooo.
evilghoul said:
There is already a Flash movie called Counter-Stick.
Check www.stickpage.com