Counter-Stick Fight Preview

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
Heya guys. Im a beginner flash animator and I just felt like showing you guys a little preview of my first worth-watching flash animation. Dont let it cycle more than once, the music will irritate you. Lol. Its not finished. Here it is.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
evilghoul said:
Heya guys. Im a beginner flash animator and I just felt like showing you guys a little preview of my first worth-watching flash animation. Dont let it cycle more than once, the music will irritate you. Lol. Its not finished. Here it is.

This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy.
:thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
evilghoul said:
Actionscript!

Seriously though, it looks ok for a beginner. Also, you can disable looping, that way it won't "cycle."

Something like this:
PHP:
loadMovieNum("movie.swf", 0); stop();

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
Well, what do you expect, its tripod :O

Also go to the main root of the animation here. I'm working on it; haven't updated it in a while.

Takkun

Anonymooo.
evilghoul said:
There is already a Flash movie called Counter-Stick.
Check www.stickpage.com