Counter Strike

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
www.zodanet.com/lnets/movies/lolol.html

it's a little old but i just saw it for the first time. It's really funny.

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
I had a couple message boards where I used to use Konane as an avatar.

I also set some of the sounds from that video as Windows defaults(ie: When I get a program error, it says "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO MY COMPUTER!?!?!??!?!??!")

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Yeah, i've seen this some time ago. But it's still funny. And the music is great - the last one, "No way" by Pearl Jam, just rocks.
The sad thing is, that guys like Konane actually exist.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Well, CS itself is about, what...5 years old ? Less ?...so i guess i'm gonna change my nappy.

Jung

???
Premium
^^ I think the official retail version of CS came out in late 2000, but it was a free beta for a while before that.

dull_bullet

Lay out!
TheLampIncident said:
I had a couple message boards where I used to use Konane as an avatar.

I also set some of the sounds from that video as Windows defaults(ie: When I get a program error, it says "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO MY COMPUTER!?!?!??!?!??!")

haha. that's awsome. i have yet to figure out how to do that...

the beta version came out in 1998 i think, that game is ridiculously old. it's full of jerks too.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Argh...Fuck CS.

Two reasons, two versions:

CS 1.6: Hackers, assholes, and noobs.

CS:S: Hackers, assholes, noobs, and no skill is needed to play. It makes it almost as easy as Area 51 or Sega's LA Machine Guns.

Now Natural Selection...That's a whole different story.

Jfizzo

Fresh Meat
Oh Yes gg that 1.6 and css are both full of hackers and css doesn't even take a drop of skill. I'll go in not even trying with music on and go like 2:1 easy. It is impossible to find a good scrim from 1.6 because you always get hackers. Ns though i've yet to see a hacker and that is one good game. I would love to see it on source.