WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Couple who amputates their own fingers by biting them

Jung

???
Premium
Saw that a while back, pretty fucking freaky. I think I'd have to get my girl committed if she asked for some crap like that.

Why couldnt' they just use a knife though. Fucking freaks. :confused:

Descent

Hella Constipated
It's so retarded, I just love it. That whole fucking forum is like my dream. I get to chat with my mentor! It's so happy there.

What the Fuck?! still beats it in many aspects. Finding an asshole on Rome.ro is impossible.

Actually, What the Fuck?! beats every forum in numerous aspects. Kudos to Jason for Bait and Tackle, possibly the greatest idea of the century.

But...How can one like biting their fingers off.

Yeah I read that last month. I've heard of people getting matching amputations before, but not biting off each others fingers. It sure is creative though! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I say keep it simple. Do what Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton did with the viles of eatch others blood.
Now that was cool.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
RogueSmiley said:
Yeah I read that last month. I've heard of people getting matching amputations before, but not biting off each others fingers. It sure is creative though! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I say keep it simple. Do what Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton did with the viles of eatch others blood.
Now that was cool.
yea that was cool

bnccoder

Postaholic
Gives a whole new meaning to finger food.

Easty

Click click boom
^ bwhahahahahahahah

repped :thumbsup: