WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Couples that show off their relationship.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Today I stopped at Walmart and decided to check out the movies. Some couple was blocking the aisle, holding hands and talking. I bumped my way around them and kept looking at movies. Then I decided to buy a video game. When the worker was trying to get the game for me, a couple wedged themselves inbetween me and the worker, holding hands and talking.

I'm really sick of these young special snowflakes shoving their unwanted relationship in my face! I hate this shit because they see that I'm currently by myself, and they assume I'm single and desperate because I'm not hanging with anybody. It also pisses me off because they assume I'm jealous of their fucking relationship, when I'm pissed off trying to do something and they keep blocking me.

I remember a few years ago I lived in the city. Constantly walked everywhere usually alone. A few times a couple would walk in front of me and start walking slow, holding hands and talking. Shit, I just want to walk forward, and now I'm blocked by these insecure dipshits who are pretending to be confident. Once I was waiting at a crosswalk, and some couple walked right in front of me and started holding hands and flirting. I was trying to watch the traffic sign and could no longer see it, so I walked around them. They walked in front of me again and started french kissing. God damn narcissists thinking they are the only one in a relationship and being arrogant about it!

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
LOL, people are always in the way! In the stores and driving on the roads. I think you're feeling too much into this. They're not out to put you down. They probably don't notice you at all, as they are completely encapsulated with themselves. Get over your insecurity and delusions of being alone. Being alone is a great place to be as far as I'm concerned. Do what you wanna do without worries.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Get over your insecurity and delusions of being alone.

Just because I'm alone at the moment doesn't mean I'm forever alone. I hook up with people a lot but people don't see it.

ib4

Error
Staff
This is not at all what I thought you might be talking about Fruit.

When the worker was trying to get the game for me, a couple wedged themselves inbetween me and the worker, holding hands and talking.
Part of me thinks this is a lie or an extreme exaggeration. For one, among the many notable reasons, if that insanely rude an aggressive behavior did take place...I don't think your mindset to tell us about it would be "OH STUPID PEOPLE WHO SHOW OFF RELATIONSHIPS! BLAH!" ...seems more like it'd be, "WHAT IN SAN FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE AND WHY THE FUCK DO THEY DO THESE THINGS".

I dunno...just saying.

Maybe you were giving what you saw more fucks than it deserved...

Last edited:

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I don't think your mindset to tell us about it would be "OH STUPID PEOPLE WHO SHOW OFF RELATIONSHIPS! BLAH!" ...seems more like it'd be, "WHAT IN SAN FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE AND WHY THE FUCK DO THEY DO THESE THINGS".
Both of those are saying the same thing, except the first one was explaining in more detail. I was just commenting on a reoccurring thing that pissed me off. I have no problem getting dates. I've been asked out twice in the past month no problem.

Crazizniac

Particinator
I dunno' people don't gotta be aggressive, but sometimes they are. I usually try to look in the mirror before calling people out just because I've been wrong so often. But still a couple holding hands and shoving through you - that just sounds like "cross - fit aggression syndrome". Avoid those droids like the plague.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
(unrelated to the thread title but relevant for people being in the way) Busy day at the store today, of course. Sunday is the busiest day of the week. I was stocking our frozen section because it was a mess and I needed to do a proper order. Trying to stay out of everyone's way while patiently doing my job as quickly as possible. An older guy in his sixties noticed me trying to stay out of the way and made some small talk about it being busy. I was friendly but still trying to get work done. Work and talk, that's a thing. But wherever I needed to move, this fuck-ass was pushing his shopping cart in my way like he was playing games with me. I turned my back to him and ignored him until he went away.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
(unrelated to the thread title but relevant for people being in the way) Busy day at the store today, of course. Sunday is the busiest day of the week. I was stocking our frozen section because it was a mess and I needed to do a proper order. Trying to stay out of everyone's way while patiently doing my job as quickly as possible. An older guy in his sixties noticed me trying to stay out of the way and made some small talk about it being busy. I was friendly but still trying to get work done. Work and talk, that's a thing. But wherever I needed to move, this fuck-ass was pushing his shopping cart in my way like he was playing games with me. I turned my back to him and ignored him until he went away.
That's the worst. When you have a plan and fucksticks 'genuinely' trying to 'help' get in the way.

Yes, what I'm doing now is more difficult with all the people. You are still part of 'all the people'.

Unfortunately, recognizing the situation doesn't exclude you from being a fuckstick.

I was in line at the checkout in a grocery store and, this couple in front of me started making out. I'm no anti PDA freak but, there is a time and place for everything and, french kissing at the checkout isn't. :rolleyes:

Yeah, handholding in public = kinda cute (unless they're those wierdos who never let go). Making out in public = fucking gross.

I also have a relevant story about PDA. I once watched a couple on a park bench in the city making out intermittently while feeding each other bites of their McDonald's burgers and fries. If that wasn't bad enough, when they were finished devouring their fast food and each other's faces, those nasty mofos got up and left all their trash on the bench!

What little faith I had left in humanity was extinguished that day.

But I digress. Oblivious people in public drive me crazy! No consideration whatsoever. If they can't read my generally hostile body language, I usually just say "EXCUSE ME!" really aggressively and glare at them so they know what they did.