WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Court Lets Law Graduate Sue GMU Over F

The Washington Post.com
When Carin Constantine flunked constitutional law after suffering a migraine during the final exam, she did what came naturally. She sued the professor. And the dean. And George Mason University.

"It's very ironic that I am suing my constitutional law professor for a violation of the Constitution," Constantine said yesterday. "How much crazier in life can you get than that?"

...ADMIN-EDIT...ADMIN-EDIT...ADMIN-EDIT...
I think that she should have gotten a re-take on the exam because she couldn't prevent the migrane that occured when she was taking the test. The fools should have given her a re-take and they wouldn't have gotten this negative attention or lost money.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
YAY incourage people to sue over anything!!! woo maybe i can sue for getting a D... hmmm

swizeguy said:
YAY incourage people to sue over anything!!! woo maybe i can sue for getting a D... hmmm
I didn't encourage people to sue over anything. She clearly has a disability and it is unjust to keep her grade as an F. She could not control the migrane, and should have been given a re-take. Unless you have a disability or were treated unfairly because of your ethnicity you shouldn't sue over grades.

bnccoder

Postaholic
It sounds like she has a good case. I hope she wins. It would be a nice twist of fate for her to overcome her teacher in the court room.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Yeah seriously.
Yet another example of how cocky, self-righteous professors with their heads up their tight asses fuck themselves over because they can't understand the concept of "case by case."
This shit happened to me in college, I got food poisoning and had chronic diarrhea, so I couldn't take one of my exams. Fucking bitch tried to fail me for it, but I pwned her by taking it to higher authority.

She told me
"These are rules and regulations that I must keep. I'm sorry, but I have never, and never will give any retakes for any circumstance what so ever."

Descent

Hella Constipated
I Hate The FCC said:
The Washington Post.com I think that she should have gotten a re-take on the exam because she couldn't prevent the migrane that occured when she was taking the test. The fools should have given her a re-take and they wouldn't have gotten this negative attention or lost money.
Retards. Thank God I'm not going to college.