WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe Courtney Love's theory on Flight 370

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
As the world continues to be puzzled and enthralled by the location and disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Courtney Love has weighed in with her theory of what happened to the plane that went missing on March 8th.

Q&A With Courtney Love: On Her Memoir and 'I'm Still Alive' Tour

Using Tomnod, the online satellite imagery map website set up to crowdsource info on the plane's location, Love posted an image on her Facebook page of a body of water with the words "Oil" and "Plane" crudely drawn in Microsoft Paint with respective arrows drawn on the image.

"I'm no expert but up close this does look like a plane and an oil slick," wrote Love. "Prayers go out to the families #MH370 and its [sic] like a mile away Pulau Perak, where they 'last' tracked it 5°39'08.5"N 98°50'38.0"E but what do I know?"

Love's search for the plane may be interrupted by a few other events in her life. Last month, the singer was sued by psychiatrist Edwin Ratush, who claims the former Hole frontwoman owes him $48,250 in back payment since 2010. The suit did not specify the reason for the claim, but notes that the "nature of this action is Breach of Contract, Account Stated, Money Due and Owing, and Unjust Enrichment." The widow of Kurt Cobain also said she'll attend Nirvana's April 10th induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...y-have-found-missing-malaysian-plane-20140317

HAHA! She's like the female Batman. Solving crimes in her spare time and stuff.

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
Around here there's the theory that it might turn up for the NSS, in some weird ass switch. That's because of all the countries in Western Europe, Netherland's the only one where a 777 from Malaysia airlines lands. In all the other countries around us, there's different models landing.

This morning I've heard tell that they've found some wreckage, that may or may not be from the missing plane.

skroo'd

I don't remember you either.
There is so much debris floating in the oceans from numerous storms and small accidents that chasing random debris fields will only lead to more disappointing distractions. It's cruel to the families of missing passengers to throw so much attention at these unsubstantiated leads. It only serves the news agency's ratings.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Stardust

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
This is the equivalent of you or I tweeting this out of curiosity... everyone judges her on her past, instead of actually looking into it.
If she really is 'within a mile' of where the aircraft was last seen, then why not take it for what it's worth?

I couldn't give two shits less about Courtney, but I would love to see her be correct in this instance just to prove that society trips on it's own feet constantly, and easily loses focus on petty shit. She's not doing this to be mean, or outlandish, get promo ... she's trying (and i use trying quite loosely) to be productive, and help.

• 1Agree
Reactions: -=iNsANe=-ADJ

MikeyG

Clitpickle
(My sons hate 90's Grunge. But it did rescue Rock radio from Hairspray.) A turtle could write this song, yet there is a soft spot in my heart for former Strippers. (Especially when they try to solve mysteries.) That is top 100funniest photos of all time. But a real man gotta defend. Leave Courtney alone.

• 1ORLY?
Reactions: Jane Deere

MikeyG

Clitpickle
Impossible to disagree with a QR Code avatar. Who can guess all the missing stuff we'd find in Courtney Love's hole? (Always wondered what happened to all my guitar picks.)

• 1LOL
Reactions: -=iNsANe=-ADJ