WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cousin IT

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
A long-lost cousin of mine, who I was reunited with recently, was forced into unfortunate circumstances and I allowed he and his woman to live in my apartment just after I got married.
It turned out to be the biggest mistake EVER. While his girl was a very nice, down-to-earth type, he was a moron and chronic liar, and it only got worse. He dumped the awesome girl for a fatter, uglier, dumber, annoying slut. He then dumped HER (2 days later) for some girl he barely knew who had a crush on him, and only because she had tits.
He infected my apartment with LICE. TWICE. It cost me hella money to get rid of the problem.
My wife and I finally laid the smack down on the loser, and told him in no uncertain terms to pack his shit and go back to his mom's lice-infested whorehouse.
Of course, we were so broke after his bullshit that we were forced to go hungry for a few days until the next paycheck. Needless to say, I will never allow this to happen again.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
you should've beat the crap out of him too