WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Cousin of mass destruction

Xenon

Fresh Meat
So, my 10 year old cousin is over, and I just got this brand new bass. It stands there, and he wants me to play it. Sure, if he will just stfu. So I play, and suddenly he grabs it bashes the strings and screams, and throws it on the floor. NOW, anyone with musical instruments DOES KNOW how bad your instruments might fuck up unless you handle with care! So from there it didn't work (at least it sounded HORRIBLE), but his parents considered it an "accident", what the hell? I haven't got a new one yet! My cousin will some day pay me pretty much all the money back, with interest for every week without it! :mad:

Yeah, you better fuckin' charge interest. As a bass player myself, I know how much my instruments mean to me. I don't mind a dent or two, gives it personality, but if someone wrecks my bass, I go ballistic.

On the technical level: Do you know exactly why the thing doesn't work? Most likely you'd be able to fix it up and play it again.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Xenon said:
So, my 10 year old cousin is over, and I just got this brand new bass. It stands there, and he wants me to play it. Sure, if he will just stfu. So I play, and suddenly he grabs it bashes the strings and screams, and throws it on the floor. NOW, anyone with musical instruments DOES KNOW how bad your instruments might fuck up unless you handle with care! So from there it didn't work (at least it sounded HORRIBLE), but his parents considered it an "accident", what the hell? I haven't got a new one yet! My cousin will some day pay me pretty much all the money back, with interest for every week without it! :mad:
my cousin did that to my acoustic guitar.....he toke it off my bed and (because he watches music videos) he wants to smash it everytime he sees it ( i don't let him anywhere near it

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
thats why I never let me cousins or younger kids around anything thats valuable to me, because in the end, they'll find a way to fuck it up.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
thats why I never let me cousins or younger kids around anything thats valuable to me, because in the end, they'll find a way to fuck it up.
exactly

magnolia

Postaholic
I have a flute that my brother took out while I was away for a week and I guess he was swinging it around and he bent the middle piece. It cost alomst as much as the whole instrument to get it fixed. Not only that, but he left it out under his bed the whole week, so it was tarnished really badly and I had to spend 2+ hrs cleaning the thing cuz it has all these little nooks and crannys and it was just bad. Now, he isn't even allowed in my ROOM nvm near any of my stuff. I say u lock the little brat out till he's old enough to know better.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Skyline-Cobra said:
my cousin did that to my acoustic guitar.....he toke it off my bed and (because he watches music videos) he wants to smash it everytime he sees it ( i don't let him anywhere near it
I would most likely do that to your accoustic guitar also, as I hate accoustic guitars. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Fire_ze_Missles said:
I would most likely do that to your accoustic guitar also, as I hate accoustic guitars. :thumbsup:
when you learn guitar i was told to start with accoustic then transition to electric

About 2 months ago I got stuck babysitting my two cousins I'd never met before. I think they were around five.. They are mass destruction in its truest form. I've never seen any other creatures alive to this date who can beat eachother endlessly for hours and then move to me.

I'll share some of the incidents that happened:

1. While my watchful eye was on them one of them decided to stand at the back of the room and do a running headbutt into my sorry ass. What a mistake I just moved and he thumped his head against the wooden chair ha!

2. They decided to swordfight with leftover peices of wood from the bandsaw in the garage. Big mistake I guess.. I bet they thought I would pay attention and stop them! I enjoyed a 1st class gladiator fight for free!

3. When my Aunt/Uncle got home they made the mistake of telling me they'd eat my brain if I didn't eat with them at there kiddy table. I don't think they knew I was far more morbid then there five year old minds could comprehend.

There's a shitload more but I don't feel like making this any longer.

Moral? Make sure you know the friggin kids first!

Ps. Lucky none of them were hurt badly~ And I got my 35$

x_blank_x

i have a life. hav u?
yup, cuzins are fuckin shit heads and you can never get away from em. mine are all younger than me, cept the 2 olders uns. there is 6 of the little shits to bug me at family reunions. they are fuckin little shits and dont have a bitching clu about life. as they are all around the same age, ud think that they wud pair offf or sumat. but nooooo they insist on pissin me off. i will be tryin to jump my horse or summat and bang a bb pellet will bounce off my ridin hat or summat. i nearly broke my arm cos ma horse ran off an a whacked a gate and fell. just because one of the little punks was screamin there heads off. so i was genuinlly about to kill em. then they went and broke all ma strings on ma 500 squid viola. maaan a want them all fuckin ded. and ma bro + sis contribute greatly to ma depression of them by eggin them on. i fuckin hate families! :mfinger:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Here is the mature thing to do: Next time you go to your cousin's house drop kick his favorite toys down the stairs or out a window into the street. *Accidently* pour pancake syrup into his PS2/X-Box ... or whatever, then ... just for kicks ... break something of value that the parents own, like the TV, the DVD player, maybe even then oven. Then claim it all to be "accidental".

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Heres an idea, if you know your family is going to come over with the lil ones, lock your door, and go see a movie to avoid getting pissed off. Then come home when they leave.