WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Crack or cocain mom?

How would you rate your parents drug abuse.

• My parents have cameras in my room to keep me off drugs, alcohol, and women

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My parents are part of the DARE program (No that doesnt stand for Drugs Are Really Entertaining)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • My parents are strait edge by golly

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • My parent dont do drugs but they drink harder than an Irish village's town drunk

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • My parents occasionally smoke all my weed and play pac man for hours

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • My parents make sure they are politely buzzed at all times

• My parents get really shit faced then have sex and pass out on top of me

• My parents prefer strait ether and meth

• My parents will sniff anything that has a cap on it

• My mom and dad do crack off the blade of a knife

• Total voters

MINTyarse

dont jack off with cactus
So I was driving with my mom after coming back to my hometown and she managed to run every fucking stoplight and stop sighn in traffic and the whole time she was ranting about the food of the future (which happened to be pasta)
and I was like mom pasta has been around like at least since 1984. Then I asked her which drugs she preffered crack or cocain. She replied that she didnt beleive in drugs except marijuana which is a god given plant. So I was wondering if anyone elses parents do drugs.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MINTyarse said:
So I was driving with my mom after coming back to my hometown and she managed to run ever fucking stoplight and stop sighn in traffic and the whole time she was ranting about the food of the future (which happened to be pasta)
and I was like mom pasta has been around like at least since 1984. Then I asked her which drugs she preffered crack or cocain. She replied that she didnt beleive in drugs except marijuana which is a god given plant. So I was wondering if anyone elses parents do drugs.
My parents did drugs all my life! My mom was a pot head, step dad was a coke head, and lastly my biological father was out chasin the dragon!!

MINTyarse

Well feel free to participate in the awesome poll. Maybe everyones parents are just a big happy druggy bunch and they wont mind if there kids are too.

MINTyarse said:
Well feel free to participate in the awesome poll. Maybe everyones parents are just a big happy druggy bunch and they wont mind if there kids are too.
yep... my parents loved drugs... asprin and advil mostly...

MINTyarse

Drug store

You can get your drugs at the drug store yeah

Get your drug on yeah

and work and work and work

at the drug store

do loo doo loo do.. do... do... do

at the car wash I mean drugs store yeah thank you detroit. :mfinger: