WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

cradle of filth

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok is there any fans of cradle of filth anywere im not the biggest fan but i just wana know if any one else listens to them.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I love them, just hearing their name makes me cream my pants...

Jung

???
Premium
:lol: at music you can't even understand. I don't know at what point unintelligible lyrics and random growling became "music," but it's a sad state of affairs.

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
:lol: at music you can't even understand. I don't know at what point unintelligible lyrics and random growling became "music," but it's a sad state of affairs.
It can be used to complement the instruments...screaming metal is 100% instrumental, in my opinion. That's why I'm one of the few people who enjoys it.

I'm by nature a very open-minded person.

Disadvantaged-c

omfgwtfbbqsteakmix
Yeah usally bands that have screaming or demonic voice as their singing, their insturmentals (sp plx?) make totally up for it. Take a look at children bodom, i cant really understand them but they are fucking amazing.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
my 2 personal favorites are her ghost in the fog and nymphetamine.

ryu

Flame Bait
they rule something about the way dani filth screams its just awsome. I agree who need lirics when you have guitars that are soloing true all the song no need for lirics really when you have a guitar player that awsome nobody really pays atention to what they are singing so the groling makes it perfect hehe.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
danni filth is the most childish person ever he threw an orange from ten storys high and hit an inocent by-stander then started started laughing like a school girl before informing any members of c.o.f of what he did.

Empacher

Tenderony
haha i can imagine that.

I listen to them occasionally. sometimes i can't stand hearing the noise but they have a few very creative songs which i find refreshing.
i think my personal favorite is soft white throat from nymphetamine.