Crap Vodka + Brita Filter = Good Vodka

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
8:46 - The first filtration begins again.
Ken notes that the brita box tells us that the brita will reduce various elements which can cause
“long term liver or kidney damage". Hooray, we all think.
NOT!

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
heh, Once I made wine (well, sorta wine), from a mix of ethyll rubbing alcohol, 100% grape juice, salt, sugar, and honey. It smelled exactly the same as the rubbing alcohol I started with. I managed to drink a whole glass of the stuff, but only sip by sip and each one made me want to vomit. After this experience I resigned myself to the fact that the best way to get wine without spending all your money is to buy it by the box. I think I'll try filtering another batch and see if the results are any different.

(note, for anyone who thinks that I was poisoning myself, ethyll alcohol is the same kind of booze that appears in bear, vodka, wine, etc. However, do not drink isopropyll alcohol because that is not only toxic but also forms solid precipitates in your stomach after combining with its juices.)

tzedek

Original Member
wow, the more you drink (and the drunker you get), the better it taste. i didnt have to do any expirment to figure that out.