WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Crappy Newbie Thread

Josephyy

Fresh Meat
So I guess this is my "Hey, I'm new here" thread.

Hey, I'm new here.

I'm probably never going to post here again, but that doesn't matter. I can still write something to prove to the world how much of a fucktard I am. So let's see...

Firstly, my ears hurt. My headphones are digging into them.

Secondly, As i was peroosing (whatever, spelling is gay.) the posts that some other people have submitted, I couldn't help but notice that there seems to be some kind of pecking order here, which sucks ass. If I can't come here and rant about whatever the fuck i like without being flamed by some guy who thinks he's the tits because he has posted more than a thousand times on here, then you're all just re-inforcing my views about how stupid some people can be. Learn to be nice, fuckers. Work towards the eutopian society we all dream of. Get a tree named after you or something. Live Forever. :thumbsup:

Thirdly, I'd just like to point out that anyone who talks about their own willy probably has a teenie one.

That is all.

Hello...
and probably goodbye. :happysad:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
welcome and people flame other peoples rants because they are spelled wrong, they dont make sense, the rant is stupid, or they are just in a really pissy mood. put two pissy people together and they arent going to agree how much life sucks and talk like good old friends.

edit: oh yeh welcome

Welcoming him even though he said

Josephyy said:
I'm probably never going to post here again, but that doesn't matter. I can still write something to prove to the world how much of a fucktard I am. So let's see...
Bloody Brilliant chaps.

And a mighty fine use of alliteration on my part.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I read 15 words of his post and said fuck it I'm not readiing the rest. I'm brain dead right now.

bnccoder

Postaholic
4 hours sleep in the past 4 days w/o illegal stimulants. My brain was running on fumes but they went on strike.