WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Crappy Virus Dectecter thingy

asdalover

God, i'm bored!
God, I hate my new virus checker. It doesn't work and it cost me £35. I don't actually think its the checker more the damn network restriction thing blocking every uni hall connected to the internet to do any basic thing.

I asked them why it wasn't updating itself and they reckon its my computer, like fuck it is. They just don't wan't to take the blame. If I get a virus and its craps my computer up, there buying me a new one.

:eek:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
I got Norton Internet Security, I like it, i think it is like $60, but you can get rebates if you own an earlier version or an earlier version came with your computer (check to make sure though it may have expired/you might not have enough proof), but it works great, updates online, protects agianst spreading threats, has a good firewall. i like it a lot.

AVG actually doesn't work very well for me. I run that and Spybot and find myself having the same problem programs reinstall themselves over and over.

Virus scanner thingy. Technical are we? :)
I just use norton system works 2005 With umm I think its norton internet Security